Page 393 of 2459 FirstFirst ... 2933433833893903913923933943953963974034434938931393 ... LastLast
Results 5,881 to 5,895 of 36875

Moon Theme vocal

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

I actually enjoyed DMC and I think it gets way more hate than it deserves. If Capcom kept going with that storyline I would’ve been fine. With that being said I’m glad that they went back to the original timeline.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Moon Theme vocal

This was such a great episode.

Della Duck is awesome.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Anima players? *pokes*
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Anima players? *pokes*
    Oh, yeah. I'll get on that today
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Anima players? *pokes*
    Sorry - I was away on business all week last week so I’m on catch-up (again). Tonight, hopefully, or if not then tomorrow.

No worries. Also, Siriel's game. It's moving again.
    Why are we here?

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

No worries. Also, Siriel's game. It's moving again.
    Yes. Both.

Awesome. I'm sure the other players will be happy to get a post from you.

...my character will no doubt just end up confused. ^_^
    Why are we here?

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FistofIron View Post
    I actually enjoyed DMC and I think it gets way more hate than it deserves. If Capcom kept going with that storyline I would’ve been fine. With that being said I’m glad that they went back to the original timeline.
    DmC was a game I played all the way through but it never really got to the kind of feeling that I wanted a Devil May Cry game to give me.

This was both due to mechanics (the colour sensitive stuff in the vanilla version of the game was annoying in how it limited the options of what you could do in any given situation) and in the writing which was... A mood but also a bit too cynical for what was traditionally a quite sincere, if goofy, series of games. Also it leant a bit too hard into the urban fantasy aspects of the series when the franchise had always been more comfortable in pseudo gothic fantasy stuff with Dante being the aberrant modern thing in that setting.

The heavily patched version of it fixed some of the design issues but it just want the same. I am also glad they went back to the original timeline because I just enjoyed the feeling of the writing more.

Not a terrible game by the end of it, definitely better than DMC2 but not as well executed as it needed to be.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    DmC was a game I played all the way through but it never really got to the kind of feeling that I wanted a Devil May Cry game to give me.

This was both due to mechanics (the colour sensitive stuff in the vanilla version of the game was annoying in how it limited the options of what you could do in any given situation) and in the writing which was... A mood but also a bit too cynical for what was traditionally a quite sincere, if goofy, series of games. Also it leant a bit too hard into the urban fantasy aspects of the series when the franchise had always been more comfortable in pseudo gothic fantasy stuff with Dante being the aberrant modern thing in that setting.

The heavily patched version of it fixed some of the design issues but it just want the same. I am also glad they went back to the original timeline because I just enjoyed the feeling of the writing more.

Not a terrible game by the end of it, definitely better than DMC2 but not as well executed as it needed to be.
    what little i played of DMC was............ok. not as good as DMC3 but still playable.

donte just didn't sit well with me. too much edge. in fact, the whole world seemed so grundgy and dirty. not to mention, they were trying too hard with the whole "half angel/half demon" line.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Just to say, if anyone here hasn't heard of a series of Shuumatsu no Valkyrie, you might want to give it a look. It is hilariously over the top and honestly the kind of thing I think Rumblers would enjoy.

Gods vs humanity in a tournament to decide the fate of the world. The art is pretty out there, I'm having a lot of fun with it.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Just to say, if anyone here hasn't heard of a series of Shuumatsu no Valkyrie, you might want to give it a look. It is hilariously over the top and honestly the kind of thing I think Rumblers would enjoy.

Gods vs humanity in a tournament to decide the fate of the world. The art is pretty out there, I'm having a lot of fun with it.
    just read the first fight.

i hate and love you at the same time.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.