Page 400 of 2439 FirstFirst ... 3003503903963973983994004014024034044104505009001400 ... LastLast
Results 5,986 to 6,000 of 36574
    Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    ...that's a pizza?
    Yeah...Somehow. all those gold colored powder? Tons of gold...Seriously, what the hell?

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

James Gunn was rehired to direct GotG Vol 3. He should have never been fired, but this is a good move.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    Yeah...Somehow. all those gold colored powder? Tons of gold...Seriously, what the hell?
    It looks literally inedible and whoever made it and whoever commissioned it should both be fired out of a cannon.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Uh, hey, Kara? Aren't you supposed to have super speed? Probably would've been useful here.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Uh, hey, Kara? Aren't you supposed to have super speed? Probably would've been useful here.
    Oh superpeople ALWAYS forget that one.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

James Gunn was rehired to direct GotG Vol 3. He should have never been fired, but this is a good move.

Good news to hear!
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

You have made me a happy man.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    -snip-

Oh my.

Ehm... Kara, there's a cartoon I think you should see. It'll help you with fighting the Elite.

Extraordinary Member

Celebrations are in order!

....Hearing the story bout this 2000 bucks pizza makes me eager to dropkick whoever thought gold should be edible.
    ...that's a pizza?
    It looks literally inedible and whoever made it and whoever commissioned it should both be fired out of a cannon.
    I gotta say though, despite all that... at least it’s not deep pan. Chicago tried so hard to ruin pizza.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    I gotta say though, despite all that... at least it’s not deep pan. Chicago tried so hard to ruin pizza.
    The Deep Dish was to make it too heavy for the wind, to take. It had the unfortunate side effect of making Pizza inedible, however.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Hmm, is this that Finnish (I think he was Finnish, or maybe Norwegian) sniper guy that fought in the Winter War?
    he was finnish.

drax?

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Just to show the makings of this...thing.

Seriously, the chef must be legit insane.

So, doing something I never thought I'd do, and I'm reading JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. Not because I didn't think it'd interest me or anything, but because its been going for 30+ years and has 8 "parts" so far. Though, to be honest, I did skip Parts 1 and 2, mostly due to the fact that it ditches Hamon completely after Part 2 save a scene with Joseph at the end of Part 3 for Stands. Might go back and read them later.

But anyways, currently reading through Part 4 (at the Enigma Boy arc), and I've got to say... I'm enjoying it. Favorite Stand so far is, funny enough, not the likes of Star Platinum, Killer Queen, or any of the obviously OP Stands like that. No, my favorite Stand is Bad Company.

Maybe it's because I like the thought of having my own private (if tiny) army complete with tanks and Apache helicopters, or maybe it's because I like the song its named after (both the original by the band of the same name and the Five Finger Death Punch cover), but that's my favorite of the Stands so far.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    So, doing something I never thought I'd do, and I'm reading JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. Not because I didn't think it'd interest me or anything, but because its been going for 30+ years and has 8 "parts" so far. Though, to be honest, I did skip Parts 1 and 2, mostly due to the fact that it ditches Hamon completely after Part 2 save a scene with Joseph at the end of Part 3 for Stands. Might go back and read them later.

But anyways, currently reading through Part 4 (at the Enigma Boy arc), and I've got to say... I'm enjoying it. Favorite Stand so far is, funny enough, not the likes of Star Platinum, Killer Queen, or any of the obviously OP Stands like that. No, my favorite Stand is Bad Company.

Maybe it's because I like the thought of having my own private (if tiny) army complete with tanks and Apache helicopters, or maybe it's because I like the song its named after (both the original by the band of the same name and the Five Finger Death Punch cover), but that's my favorite of the Stands so far.
    at least you are doing it. my friend won't watch/read it because jojo's dog gets killed. literally the only reason she won't watch it.

max cracks 1 million subs.

the dood deserves it.