Page 429 of 2460 FirstFirst ... 3293794194254264274284294304314324334394795299291429 ... LastLast
Results 6,421 to 6,435 of 36895

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    Some pretty tough news. Looks like my sister's kid is selectively mute, meaning she really wants to keep to herself outside of her home.

...She's 5 by the way.
    Dude, I’m sorry she’s struggling with this (as are the rest of the family). Tami’s right though - if they can get the right sort of help, they should be able to crack this with support. Hope it gets sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    He's the kind of idiot who'd try to rob a gun store.
    I mean... moron. Forget the guys - Nattie could probably kick the crap out of him.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Thanks all. My sister's been looking into it and it may be sorted now that she's more aware of what's going on. Everyone thought it was shyness until she started noticing her daughter was just not talkative at all.

...My sister actually is a teacher at the school.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    looking at the vid, the new day, DH smith, tyson kidd, and ronda's hubby all swarmed him and just fucked him up before being taken away.

i know there were more in the pile but those were the ones i could pick out. this dumbass wasn't thinking.
    Shane, Heath slater, titus, and Curtis axel also swarmed him

this is what happens when you are stupid enough to attack bret hart in a room full of wrestlers who love him.

Seriously was this dude on something? What on Earth made him think this was a good idea?
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

I found out this morning that that mugshot isn't the guy from last night. Someone got it from Google images lol
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    I found out this morning that that mugshot isn't the guy from last night. Someone got it from Google images lol
    damn. lol.

but he's been ID'd. he's a low ranked MMA fighter who apparently done **** like this a lot.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

but he's been ID'd. he's a low ranked MMA fighter who apparently done **** like this a lot.
    So he was actually trying to hurt Bret Hart? This wasn't just some "run on camera" stunt that got out of hand? That's pretty messed up. Bret is way to old to be throwing down with MMA guys.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    So he was actually trying to hurt Bret Hart? This wasn't just some "run on camera" stunt that got out of hand? That's pretty messed up. Bret is way to old to be throwing down with MMA guys.
    hell no. this is the hall of fame ceremony. kayfabe and building up stories is off for this night. plus, it was during his induction as a member of the hart foundation along side nattie. doing a spot would've been EPICALLY tasteless and not even vince is that much of a utter shitbag.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

hell no. this is the hall of fame ceremony. kayfabe and building up stories is off for this night. plus, it was during his induction as a member of the hart foundation along side nattie. doing a spot would've been EPICALLY tasteless and not even vince is that much of a utter shitbag.
    No I meant a fan ran up on stage to get immortalized on camera, kind of thing, not that it was kayfabe.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

No I meant a fan ran up on stage to get immortalized on camera, kind of thing, not that it was kayfabe.
    Nah, dude went for Bret. I mean, the police have actually charged him with assault.

And like we’ve been saying - this was the WORST room and worst moment in which to try and start a fight with one of their own. Travis Browne alone would have killed him. And DH Smith and Tyson Kidd were not going to let this guy assault Bret while Nattie was up there honouring her recently-deceased father. Everybody else is just adding extra icing to the cake.

my bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Nah, dude went for Bret. I mean, the police have actually charged him with assault.

And like we’ve been saying - this was the WORST room and worst moment in which to try and start a fight with one of their own. Travis Browne alone would have killed him. And DH Smith and Tyson Kidd were not going to let this guy assault Bret while Nattie was up there honouring her recently-deceased father. Everybody else is just adding extra icing to the cake.
    yeah. i mean there have been fans who jump the rail just to get on tv or met the wrestlers. i remember at one mania where after a match involving piper, a eager fan jumped into the ring and just celebrated with him before security tackled him. this guy tackled bret hart, a 70 year old stroke surivivor who was talking about his recently passed brother-in-law along side his niece. worlds apart.

a unwritten rule in wrestling is "always watch the other guy's back".

so this **** nugget is lucky to escape with his life because best believe me, if they could, every single able bodied wrestler in that arena would've stomped him out.

I hear Dash Wilder punched the guy in the face on his way out.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Huh, some news said that the guy's reasoning is basically "it felt like the right time to do it."

...Considering what Bret went through his entire life, both his health and his family, how in the hell was this the right time? In fact, there is never a right time to be honest.