Page 431 of 2461 FirstFirst ... 3313814214274284294304314324334344354414815319311431 ... LastLast
Results 6,451 to 6,465 of 36910

Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Disney announced a new Marvel TV series starring Hawkeye
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member

Seven Deadly Sins: It's nice to see all the characters just celebrating together. And the moment with Meliodas, Ban and Hawk was real sweet. But we're going for a bitter sweet ending it seems.

One Punch-Man: I am very interesed in seeing the Tatsumaki/Gyoro Gyoro fight with Murata's art. Should be pretty badass.

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Disney announced a new Marvel TV series starring Hawkeye
    Didn’t they already announce a Vision & Scarlet Witch series and a Loki one? So with the Hawkeye show and the Black Widow film, that means all the Avengers from the first two films (discounting the team shown training at the end) have their own properties except poor Pietro.

This movie might be nuts if it has as many characters as adverised. Though most are likely just cameos.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

i love one piece analysis vids like this. gives another view on the story and themes.

So I'm watching Bumblebee and I'm already being blown away. I can actually tell the Transformers apart!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

...huh, so that exists.

In gaming news For EVO 2019 the New Samurai Showdown is currently ahead of MK11 and Dragon Ball Fighter Z.

https://www.eventhubs.com/imagegalle...ird-numbers/1/

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Another fight ends in Shuumatsu no Valkyrie. What a manly fight!

A new Kengan chapter is out. The first two fighters on the Kengan side have been selected and all I can say is hell yeah!

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

I'll have to look up the Kengan one. The Valkyrie stuff isn't as interesting as I first thought, though I'll continue reading it in the absence of anything else at the moment. ^_^
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    I'll have to look up the Kengan one. The Valkyrie stuff isn't as interesting as I first thought, though I'll continue reading it in the absence of anything else at the moment. ^_^
    I’m looking forward to the White Death’s fight. I would imagine that he’s going to fight Apollo.