Page 459 of 2454 FirstFirst ... 3594094494554564574584594604614624634695095599591459 ... LastLast
Results 6,871 to 6,885 of 36798

Quote Originally Posted by TheLastDalek View Post
    So in regards to Endgame feats I think people are overlooking spoilers:
    Wand easily overwhelming Thanos (the same Thanos who was slaping arounf Thor, Iron Man and Hammer Cap).
    end of spoilers
    And spoilers:
    she actually broke Thanos' weapon that broke Cap's shield.
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by FistofIron View Post
    I love it. What system do you have?
    Running that PS4 buddy.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    My grandfather had been in between a nursing home and the hospital since January. A few days ago, he hit one of the nurses at the home and knocked her tooth out, so they sent him to the hospital for a few days. Now, they've discharged him, but he can't go back to the nursing home, so he has to go into hospice care at home. Which they sprung on us a few hours ago, so me and my aunt have been scrambling to get the house in order and make room for the bed he'll have to sleep in.

This sucks, but nothing we can do about it.
    Yeah that really sucks and I'm sorry to hear that.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Man see Avengers last night, wake up and there's a new Berserk chapter, nice couple of hours

Fun fact about Google: If you search Thanos, you get an infinity gauntlet icon along with your results. Clicking it causes it to snap its fingers, resulting in half the results to "not feel so good". Clicking it a second time has it use the time stone to rewind time and bring them back.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheLastDalek View Post
    So in regards to Endgame feats I think people are overlooking spoilers:
    Wand easily overwhelming Thanos (the same Thanos who was slaping arounf Thor, Iron Man and Hammer Cap).
    end of spoilers
    They......massively downplayed Thor in this movie though (plot reasons in play), so his performance is kind of not a fair gauge.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Yeah, Thor was spoilers:
    understandably far from his best this time.

I'm a bit annoyed that Captain Marvel was used as a plot device rather than a character. But other than that I am in awe of this movie.
    end of spoilers

Sorry about your grandfather, Sub.

Globally spent a good time watching Endgame yesterday (aside from the way they handled Thor, and on a lesser level, Banner). Also a nitpick, from a more Rumbles-esque POV

spoilers:
    I feel present day Steve Rogers should have stomped his Avengers-era self, too many advantages on his side when you think about it:
    -He has significantly improved in terms of H2H skills between Avengers and Winter Soldier, WoG supporting that, saying he has learnt from the best SHIELD had to offer in those two years between the movies.
    -Also, I feel Cap has gotten stronger, or at least has a better idea of what he can do physically since the first Avengers, feats supporting that point.
    -Last point, Cap was tired at the end of Avengers, and got some minor injuries, while present day Steve was fresh.

Present day Cap shouldn't have needed to basically do a better execution of the Martha scene to win against his past self
    end of spoilers

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchGemini View Post
    Sorry about your grandfather, Sub.

Globally spent a good time watching Endgame yesterday (aside from the way they handled Thor, and on a lesser level, Banner). Also a nitpick, from a more Rumbles-esque POV

spoilers:
    I feel present day Steve Rogers should have stomped his Avengers-era self, too many advantages on his side when you think about it:
    -He has significantly improved in terms of H2H skills between Avengers and Winter Soldier, WoG supporting that, saying he has learnt from the best SHIELD had to offer in those two years between the movies.
    -Also, I feel Cap has gotten stronger, or at least has a better idea of what he can do physically since the first Avengers, feats supporting that point.
    -Last point, Cap was tired at the end of Avengers, and got some minor injuries, while present day Steve was fresh.

Present day Cap shouldn't have needed to basically do a better execution of the Martha scene to win against his past self
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    i think it was due to present cap not really wanting to fight past cap at all and probably went easy on him. at least, that's my take on it. and am i the only one who liked bummer thor? lol
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    Yeah, Thor was spoilers:
    understandably far from his best this time.

I'm a bit annoyed that Captain Marvel was used as a plot device rather than a character. But other than that I am in awe of this movie.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:

That's because Endgame was filmed and written before Captain Marvel was. So they minimized her role in order to give her solo movie more freedom
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    spoilers:

That's because Endgame was filmed and written before Captain Marvel was. So they minimized her role in order to give her solo movie more freedom
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    i don't really mind her not being used much, (her attitude behind the scenes notwithstanding). unlike everyone else, i don't really have a connection to her as i do with the avengers or strange or the guardians. really, i'd want more of bucky over carol but with a movie like this, i can understand why.
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member

The whole Behind the scenes thing is just bullshit blown out of proportion by jackasses on the internet

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    The whole Behind the scenes thing is just bullshit blown out of proportion by jackasses on the internet
    well that interview didn't help much.

i've seen a lot of video essays on berserk but i say this one might be the best out of the bunch.