Page 461 of 2459 FirstFirst ... 3614114514574584594604614624634644654715115619611461 ... LastLast
Results 6,901 to 6,915 of 36871

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Don't you tell me how to live my life.
    Then stop using kids to do your job.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member

Woooh!!! That Game of Thrones episode was intense. Made me scream out loud towards the end.

spoilers:
    All hail Arya Stark, badass saviour of Westeros and slayer of the dead
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Then stop using kids to do your job.
    Then make sure adults don't lose their imagination.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Woooh!!! That Game of Thrones episode was intense. Made me scream out loud towards the end.

spoilers:
    All hail Arya Stark, badass saviour of Westeros and slayer of the dead
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Arya Stark was incredible throughout this episode. Great choice of weapon (short spear with two ends) for where she planned to fight and how she was trained with a quarterstaff. They've shown repeatedly how good she is at avoiding detection even without swapping faces. And then we get that scene. Marvelous.
    end of spoilers

I also want to give a massive shout out to spoilers:
    the Unsullied. They fought with Roman-level discipline to maintain their shield wall formation as the rest of the army retreated, then had enough cohesion to push back out so Melisandre could ignite the ditches.
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    spoilers:
    Arya Stark was incredible throughout this episode. Great choice of weapon (short spear with two ends) for where she planned to fight and how she was trained with a quarterstaff. They've shown repeatedly how good she is at avoiding detection even without swapping faces. And then we get that scene. Marvelous.
    end of spoilers

the Unsullied. They fought with Roman-level discipline to maintain their shield wall formation as the rest of the army retreated, then had enough cohesion to push back out so Melisandre could ignite the ditches.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Also Grey Worm breaking that Death Flag over his knees
    end of spoilers

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    spoilers:
    end of spoilers

end of spoilers
    Agreed.

Those two are badass.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Arrow Spoilers

spoilers:

So after all the grandstanding about lying earlier, Felicity and the team blatantly lie to the SCPD's faces regarding the deaths of two innocent guards after Roy has a Post Lazarus Roid Rage moment. Now, mind you, they're supposedly working with them this season. Emiko continues to be evil and blows up a building, dropping a bunch of rubble on Team Arrow.
    end of spoilers
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

At this point you're just hurting yourself for no reason, Guy. Even Cthulhu isn't that crazy.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    At this point you're just hurting yourself for no reason, Guy. Even Cthulhu isn't that crazy.
    Appreciate the concern Cthulhu, but honestly this episode was honestly pretty funny to me specifically for those reasons.

Besides, I've got Badlands back on now as a palate cleanser afterwords.

Many thanks though. I wish you safe travels with Nik and Len.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Edit: you know what? i don't think we need even a review of that collection of trash that onision wrote.

instead, i'm gonna post his "the book was better" ep on "jumper". honestly, check out his work. he reviews books and movies and he's a fellow author.

if you are still interested in his thoughts on onision's work, the reviews for all of that guy's book are on his channel.

Last edited by master of read; 04-29-2019 at 08:08 PM.

Hey, MoR, do you think you should put a disclaimer in the post about the, ah, subject matter described in the video?

Considering minors are involved in, things that they should not be involved in?
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Hey, MoR, do you think you should put a disclaimer in the post about the, ah, subject matter described in the video?

Considering minors are involved in, things that they should not be involved in?
    done. thankfully, krim doesn't even read that particular part of this..............thing. both because youtube would take down the vid and because it visibly angered him.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    done. thankfully, krim doesn't even read that particular part of this..............thing. both because youtube would take down the vid and because it visibly angered him.
    Thank you man.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Thank you man.
    it's cool. i'm sharing the vid because i consider krim a friend and i like his work. another note: he actually puts in a special disclaimer for people to skip that section of the vid.

Ancestor you show off.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator