Page 476 of 2458 FirstFirst ... 3764264664724734744754764774784794804865265769761476 ... LastLast
Results 7,126 to 7,140 of 36864

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post

...Jeez, this exists? O_o
    I cannot think words that form good no more.

Proud.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FistofIron View Post
    If it doesn’t lead to a sequel series then he should bring back Ultra Red. I miss Ultra Red.
    I would also be fine with Ultra Red coming back.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Canadian Federal-Level Green Party has made a historic first by having TWO seats in Parliament (normally it just has one). And in the province of Prince Edward Island, it's the official provincial opposition party against a minority Conservative government.

We have an election this fall, and Trudeau's stock has plummeted (with a fair amount of good reason). Normally when this kind of thing happens, the New Democrats and the Liberals split the vote between them, with many people who WOULD vote Green 'strategically' voting for whomever in the Libs or NDP they think has the best chance of beating the Conservatives. But the wins for the Greens (federal and provincial level) may push people to continue voting for the Greens with the idea that if the Green party wins more seats and it's a Federal Conservative Minority government, Green will actually have some oomph.

Doesn't hurt that we've had a fractional party split at the Federal level with the Conservatives; a small amount of voters might go over to the 'People's Party of Canada' (frankly, the name gives me the heebie-jeebies). Sadly, it'll likely be a VERY small amount of voters.
    Last edited by Sharpandpointies; 05-09-2019 at 08:05 AM.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Canadian Federal-Level Green Party has made a historic first by having TWO seats in Parliament (normally it just has one). And in the province of Prince Edward Island, it's the official provincial opposition party against a minority Conservative government.

We have an election this fall, and Trudeau's stock has plummeted (with a fair amount of good reason). Normally when this kind of thing happens, the New Democrats and the Liberals split the vote between them, with many people who WOULD vote Green 'strategically' voting for whomever in the Libs or NDP they think has the best chance of beating the Conservatives. But the wins for the Greens (federal and provincial level) may push people to continue voting for the Greens with the idea that if the Green party wins more seats and it's a Federal Conservative Minority government, Green will actually have some oomph.

Doesn't hurt that we've had a fractional party split at the Federal level with the Conservatives; a small amount of voters might go over to the 'People's Party of Canada' (frankly, the name gives me the heebie-jeebies). Sadly, it'll likely be a VERY small amount of voters.
    Yeah its very likely the conservatives will be voted in and might be a majority

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Yeah its very likely the conservatives will be voted in and might be a majority
    I'm thinking minority. I'm also hoping minority, at best (really, I'm hoping it's not even that...). We'll leave 'reasons' for the various political threads in the Comm section, as we're not supposed to delve too deeply into politics on Rumbles. ^_^
    Why are we here?

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    I'm thinking minority. I'm also hoping minority, at best (really, I'm hoping it's not even that...). We'll leave 'reasons' for the various political threads in the Comm section, as we're not supposed to delve too deeply into politics on Rumbles. ^_^
    Von Doom had some good ideas though.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    I would also be fine with Ultra Red coming back.
    That cliffhanger still makes me sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    Von Doom had some good ideas though.
    Harper only wished he was Doom.

...probably actually did.
    Why are we here?

I'm liking Koga more and more in the new Kengan series. I'm curious to see how strong Adam Dudley is now.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FistofIron View Post
    I'm liking Koga more and more in the new Kengan series. I'm curious to see how strong Adam Dudley is now.
    I liked Koga being all "Oh yeah, footwork is super useful,"

Extraordinary Member

Question: Is sharing something humiliating about the great Orange Cheeto okay for this thread?

It exists!