Page 480 of 2461 FirstFirst ... 3804304704764774784794804814824834844905305809801480 ... LastLast
Results 7,186 to 7,200 of 36910
    Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    johnny is pretty damn clean.

matt? i could see him having some **** in his past.

elliot? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    Well, at least that's a relief. Can continue to watch videos without feeling dirty.

And my little brother got me MK11. Seeing how I got the patience of...Someone who gives no fucks, I'm probably gonna be fine with the Krypt nonsense I'm hearing about.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    Well, at least that's a relief. Can continue to watch videos without feeling dirty.

And my little brother got me MK11. Seeing how I got the patience of...Someone who gives no fucks, I'm probably gonna be fine with the Krypt nonsense I'm hearing about.
    yeah but i will give elliot grief because he didn't properly explain tweek and craig, thus giving matt and johnny the wrong idea about the collectables.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

yeah but i will give elliot grief because he didn't properly explain tweek and craig, thus giving matt and johnny the wrong idea about the collectables.
    ....Good point.

and every day, i get scared to go outdoors.

video just popped up showing a black man, playing ball with his kids, in his yard, nearly getting arrested by a cop who just rolled up on him, saying he had a warrant for his arrest. keep in mind, for a cop to know you know if you have a warrant on you, they have to have your ID. this cop did not know this man's name nor did he ask for it. he simply said he had a warrant from Louisiana, even though he and his wife, who recorded the entire thing, said they had never been to Louisiana. when he asked what his name was and he said only "quinton". needless to say, the black man's name was NOT quinton. then back up arrives and they show him a picture of the suspect in question. the cops say he looks like him. why? because the suspect had dreads and was black. that's it.

i only bring this up because this happened down the street from where my cousin lives.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

video just popped up showing a black man, playing ball with his kids, in his yard, nearly getting arrested by a cop who just rolled up on him, saying he had a warrant for his arrest. keep in mind, for a cop to know you know if you have a warrant on you, they have to have your ID. this cop did not know this man's name nor did he ask for it. he simply said he had a warrant from Louisiana, even though he and his wife, who recorded the entire thing, said they had never been to Louisiana. when he asked what his name was and he said only "quinton". needless to say, the black man's name was NOT quinton. then back up arrives and they show him a picture of the suspect in question. the cops say he looks like him. why? because the suspect had dreads and was black. that's it.

i only bring this up because this happened down the street from where my cousin lives.
    This has me seriously scared to go anywhere these days.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    happened to me once before but not to that degree and not in my own yard.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

happened to me once before but not to that degree and not in my own yard.
    Man that sucks. Sorry that happened to you. I'm lucky it hasn't happened to me or anyone I know, but I guess it's only a matter of when.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

One eight hour shift down and another fourteen hour one to go.

Man that sucks. Sorry that happened to you. I'm lucky it hasn't happened to me or anyone I know, but I guess it's only a matter of when.
    i think the only thing that helped me out is that my roommate i was with at the time was ex-nypd.

given the timeline of tweets from ross and what heidi said, it's very possible jared maybe the reason they broke up in the first place.

just from my own observation.
    Timeline makes sense.

It's arguably worse however, that ProJared has some serious claims -- with evidence -- against him, involving him messing around with under-aged girls, prior to this; and a bunch of stuff about him abusing his soon to be ex.

The guy is ... a piece of ****.

I will say this is one of the few reasons I prefer living where I do. The cops up here don't really care about anything but arresting drunks/pulling people over for busted headlights and/or speeding.

On the flip side, a few days ago I saw a Black Bear uprooting a tree (cuz tasty protein filled critters be in there) about a mile and a half from where I live.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Astonishing Member

I do admit, these things do make my Hermit tendencies act up a bit, and I can never quite figure out if I'm being paranoid or vigilant.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Timeline makes sense.

It's arguably worse however, that ProJared has some serious claims -- with evidence -- against him, involving him messing around with under-aged girls, prior to this; and a bunch of stuff about him abusing his soon to be ex.

The guy is ... a piece of ****.

I will say this is one of the few reasons I prefer living where I do. The cops up here don't really care about anything but arresting drunks/pulling people over for busted headlights and/or speeding.

On the flip side, a few days ago I saw a Black Bear uprooting a tree (cuz tasty protein filled critters be in there) about a mile and a half from where I live.
    I respect that bear. It has the hunger, and must be sated.

Ah, good times. Though I was more of a fan of 90's Street Fighter cartoons.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.