Page 504 of 2439 FirstFirst ... 440445449450050150250350450550650750851455460410041504 ... LastLast
Results 7,546 to 7,560 of 36572

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    It's looking like this is the end of the road for my grandfather. We don't know how much longer he has, but the nurses tending to him think this is it.
    I’m so sorry to hear that, Subby. Take care of yourself and your family. My thoughts are with you, and if you need to vent, you know where we are.

It's looking like this is the end of the road for my grandfather. We don't know how much longer he has, but the nurses tending to him think this is it.
    My prayers for him, as well as for you and your family. If it must happen, I hope it's a peaceful departure.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Hey Sub I’m sorry to hear that you and your family are going through that.

So me and my roommates are doing a keto diet and so far so good.

I’ll admit I am missing rice and beans though.

Damn, I'm sorry to hear that.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

I hope he's had a good long life, and that he'll pass loved with those he loved there. That's what we'd all want at the end I guess. I feel for you and your family at this time, and I'm confident the friends you have here and IRL will be there for you when you need them.

...unfortunately it seems they might be setting up the Grim Reaper for a rematch with Miyata and...blah. If it weren't for the weightclasses, I'd prefer it to be Sendo, lol

Ippo's also come to a realization about why he lost his last fight which will be discussed in the next chapter.

Sorry to hear about your grandfather Sub .

I won my Savate assaut today, however there is still a lot of work to be done.

Get Schwifty.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post

Get Schwifty.
    Seriously? Does she really get drunk in the series? Isn't she supposed to be a teenager?

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Seriously? Does she really get drunk in the series? Isn't she supposed to be a teenager?
    Technically no. It's a side effect of when first one's tech comes into contact with her sometimes. It messes with her head for awhile.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Huh, so the author of Overlord is going end the series in 4 more Volumes partially because he's tired of writing the series, but also because he found out about these mythical creatures known as fan translators.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Ippo's also come to a realization about why he lost his last fight which will be discussed in the next chapter.
    He got his ass beat ?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

There is definitely a Bot running lose on the forum.