Page 513 of 2459 FirstFirst ... 1341346350350951051151251351451551651752356361310131513 ... LastLast
Results 7,681 to 7,695 of 36875

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

I’ve really been loving Koga’s development in Kengan. It’ll be interesting to see who else they might send him to train with.

I also can’t wait to see Adam fight.

If marble stains easily when exposed to water, then how does it stay white when sitting on a mountain for thousands of years?

Extraordinary Member

Just saw Godzilla king of the monsters. This about sums up my opinion

Extraordinary Member

One Piece: Oh my, this is a busy chapter.

spoilers:
    I can't really remember the last time Zoro's lost his cool like this. And we've got a point for those thinking Kyoshiro will be Zoro's big opponent this arc. Also, Kyoshiro is quite a lot taller than I thought he was. Odd thing to point out, but it took me by surprise.

And the situation at the prison just got way worse. The reveal that Kamazo the killer is in fact Killer from Kidd's crew was a cool surprise. And it's nice to see that Kidd cares enough about him that he messed up his own escape just to save his friend. But just as Queen has Luffy in an unwinnable situation, it appears as though Big Mom is about to go on one of her rampages.

Chaos is everywhere. The rebel's plans might be going up in flames and that prison isn't going to be around for much longer. Both sides will be reeling from this and have to make adjustments before the final battle.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    One Piece: Oh my, this is a busy chapter.

spoilers:
    I can't really remember the last time Zoro's lost his cool like this. And we've got a point for those thinking Kyoshiro will be Zoro's big opponent this arc. Also, Kyoshiro is quite a lot taller than I thought he was. Odd thing to point out, but it took me by surprise.

And the situation at the prison just got way worse. The reveal that Kamazo the killer is in fact Killer from Kidd's crew was a cool surprise. And it's nice to see that Kidd cares enough about him that he messed up his own escape just to save his friend. But just as Queen has Luffy in an unwinnable situation, it appears as though Big Mom is about to go on one of her rampages.

Chaos is everywhere. The rebel's plans might be going up in flames and that prison isn't going to be around for much longer. Both sides will be reeling from this and have to make adjustments before the final battle.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Yeah, things are definitely getting nuts. Glad Kyoushiro is shaping up to be Zoro's opponent. I'd be interested in hearing more about his backstory. Meanwhile Drake could be Sanji's foe this arc....maybe. There's still a lot we don't know. Thpugh now I wonder who'll end up fighting King.

Killer being Kamazou's pretty interesting. I never thought we'd actually get a look at that dude's face. Smile severely messed him up. Makes his previous duel with Zoro more interesting given that it was a battle between the first mates of their respective crews too. With Big Mom's appearamce, Luffy and the others will have their escape soon, if they can figure out how to get those collars off. They really need to lay low and regroup after all this **** though, lol.

Also, brief as it was, I'm glad we got a bad ass Franky panel.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by KingofPie; 05-31-2019 at 04:24 AM.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

time for some good ol' fashioned one piece chaos.

BANNED

That is some pretty impressive fight animation.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Since I watched this as a kid, I was honestly disappointed my high school life didn't have at least one song and dance.

....Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLastDalek View Post
    That is some pretty impressive fight animation.

What even is it.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Dude looks cool! I wonder of he's got a move where he turns into Kenshi too.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    What even is it.
    Precure

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post

Dude looks cool! I wonder of he's got a move where he turns into Kenshi too.
    And the terminator music at the end and ash's chainsaw confirm they are guests

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

"friday night fanfiction" is starting in 20 minutes.