Page 545 of 2458 FirstFirst ... 4544549553554154254354454554654754854955559564510451545 ... LastLast
Results 8,161 to 8,175 of 36861
    Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    at this point in the series, it's pretty much a given that the one piece isn't just a large horde of treasure. it's something important alright since the WG doesn't want people to know that it actually exists and whitebeard said that once it was found, the world would change.
    I mean, it seems pretty emphatic that it's the lost history of the world documenting how the WG genocided their closest competitors.

That's what it is. I feel very sure that that's what it is.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FistofIron View Post
    You’re a busy man haha. A failed Jedi eh? That sounds rather interesting.
    Basically someone who didn't make it past apprenticeship (these rules were waaaay before the prequels) due to not fully being suited to the whole Jedi thing. Basically knows some Force stuff, but are older, cynical, and bitter. And possibly drunk.

My character was all of that (for a variety of in-character reasons), but has recently sworn off the booze in-game and started cleaning up their act.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    I know it's considerably cheaper to make. XD
    That’s rather unfortunate.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

I mean, it seems pretty emphatic that it's the lost history of the world documenting how the WG genocided their closest competitors.

given what rayleigh said, it seems that the one piece and the lost history might be two separate but connected things.

but at this point, i'm not even gonna guess what the hell it is since oda is a mad genius and i stopped trying to predict his moves years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Basically someone who didn't make it past apprenticeship (these rules were waaaay before the prequels) due to not fully being suited to the whole Jedi thing. Basically knows some Force stuff, but are older, cynical, and bitter. And possibly drunk.

My character was all of that (for a variety of in-character reasons), but has recently sworn off the booze in-game and started cleaning up their act.
    Dude that’s cool stuff!

Star Wars seems like it would be fun.

I’m currently looking into M&M, Warmachine, and Ninjas and Superspies.

Dude that’s cool stuff!

warmachine is about to change right now. the new storyline stuff with the infernals is gonna make my job a lot more fun.

Dude that’s cool stuff!

I've been spoiled, the only Ninja I could let myself play is a McNinja.

warmachine is about to change right now. the new storyline stuff with the infernals is gonna make my job a lot more fun.
    What’s happening?

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    I've been spoiled, the only Ninja I could let myself play is a McNinja.

Somehow I’m not surprised lol.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Well, finally took my final exam of my correspondent course....which expired weeks ago to my lack of knowledge.

Thankfully dodged that bullet by asking an extension.

What’s happening?
    to put it simply: WARMACHINE IN SPACE!!

to put it simply: WARMACHINE IN SPACE!!
    Space fights!!!!!!!!

Space fights!!!!!!!!
    to explain, PP has introduced a new faction: the infernals. the infernals are beings that come from beyond caen and urcaen and have hinted that they were the ones who gave mankind the "gift of magic". and now, they have come to collect what is owe them. the iosan elves did believe that humanity power to use magic may have something to do with their gods disappearing/dying but this might give some credence to that.

not to mention, many famous characters in warmachine/hordes have been outed as being infernal worshippers.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    If I faced an opponent with the name of DOUGLAS BULLET I'd be quick to team up with my rivals and enemies too. But yeah, I'm hype.

These last few movies are always interesting since while they're not exactly canon there's always some tie ins to the overarching plot or previews of characters that haven't been seen in a while and won't show up again anytime soon.
    Douglas Bullet also being a former member of Roger's crew and having a giant mecha that he can enhance with armament haki probably also helps encourage said team up.

I think I'm mainly hoping for some really cool Worst Generation action in the movie.

I'm personally in the camp that thinks that the lost history and one piece are two seperate things. They may be tied together in some fashion, but they'll be two different things.

If one piece is a physical object or some grand truth Roger wrote down or something else remains to be seen obviously. Though I kinda like to think that he's also left an actual giant ass treasure right next to it just because that's what pirates do. He probably drew a map and marked it with an X and everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Douglas Bullet also being a former member of Roger's crew and having a giant mecha that he can enhance with armament haki probably also helps encourage said team up.

I think I'm mainly hoping for some really cool Worst Generation action in the movie.

I'm personally in the camp that thinks that the lost history and one piece are two seperate things. They may be tied together in some fashion, but they'll be two different things.

If one piece is a physical object or some grand truth Roger wrote down or something else remains to be seen obviously. Though I kinda like to think that he's also left an actual giant ass treasure right next to it just because that's what pirates do. He probably drew a map and marked it with an X and everything.
    Oda actually did confirm in an interview a few years ago that the One Piece was an actual object, so I'm in the same camp.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!