Page 546 of 2454 FirstFirst ... 4644649653654254354454554654754854955055659664610461546 ... LastLast
Results 8,176 to 8,190 of 36799
    Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Oda actually did confirm in an interview a few years ago that the One Piece was an actual object, so I'm in the same camp.
    My view is One Piece is the final ponogylph that tells the truth, that makes the most sense to me.

I don't really see what else it could be that would matter nearly as much as the truth.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    My view is One Piece is the final ponogylph that tells the truth, that makes the most sense to me.

I don't really see what else it could be that would matter nearly as much as the truth.
    It's a letter to the son that was born after his execution. Because although he never got to know him, Roger was certain that Ace would have the strength, courage and sheer bone headed determination to one up his old man.

It gets really awkward and sad when Luffy discovers this.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    It's a letter to the son that was born after his execution. Because although he never got to know him, Roger was certain that Ace would have the strength, courage and sheer bone headed determination to one up his old man.

It gets really awkward and sad when Luffy discovers this.
    That'd be good.

Right in the feels.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    to explain, PP has introduced a new faction: the infernals. the infernals are beings that come from beyond caen and urcaen and have hinted that they were the ones who gave mankind the "gift of magic". and now, they have come to collect what is owe them. the iosan elves did believe that humanity power to use magic may have something to do with their gods disappearing/dying but this might give some credence to that.

not to mention, many famous characters in warmachine/hordes have been outed as being infernal worshippers.
    That could be rather epic

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

My brother's dog got a heart disease and he had to put her down.

I'm shocked as hell...She sat on my lap last Christmas...

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FistofIron View Post
    That could be rather epic
    i await the source books so i can get that dank lore.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    My brother's dog got a heart disease and he had to put her down.

I'm shocked as hell...She sat on my lap last Christmas...
    that's never fun.

this is adrian de wiart, a Belgian nobleman who served in the brittish army in WWI the boer war, and WWII. this tough SOB was a hardcore wrecking machine. he was wounded over 11 times in his career, losing his eye, hand, lung, parts of his skull, ear, leg and hip. in the case of his hand, when the doctor wouldn't amputate his fingers, adrian bit them off himself and continued fighting. he always led his troops from the front, as if daring the enemy to kill them. they failed.

when WWII broke out, adrian was 60 but the brits called him out of retirement simply because he was that damn hardcore.

he was captured 5 different times and escaped 5 times, one of those times he dug himself out of the camp using his one good hand.

truly a badass is ever there was one

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    that's never fun.
    Indeed. My brother and his wife took care of her for years until they got their child, leaving her to my in-laws.

Extraordinary Member

Man the weather if fucky in my area. In the past couple weeks we've had two tornado warnings, and tonight there's a flash flood warning

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post

My money is on something connected to the Devil Fruits. There has been next to no elaboration on where the fruits actually come from.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    My money is on something connected to the Devil Fruits. There has been next to no elaboration on where the fruits actually come from.
    I think they'll be elaborated on once we know more of the True History...or whenever we get to meet Doctor Vegapunk.

honda and mako are my new favorite couple in manga right now. they are so loud and straightforward with how they feel.

25 chapters in, they have already declared their love for each other, become a item and are having wild nasty animal sex with each other. most couples at that point would be barely past the "i think i like him/her" stage.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Basically someone who didn't make it past apprenticeship (these rules were waaaay before the prequels) due to not fully being suited to the whole Jedi thing. Basically knows some Force stuff, but are older, cynical, and bitter. And possibly drunk.

My character was all of that (for a variety of in-character reasons), but has recently sworn off the booze in-game and started cleaning up their act.
    Do I assume this is the old West End Games Star Wars RPG, rather than the newer FFG Star Wars RPG (both are good and D6-based)?

Extraordinary Member

One Piece: spoilers:
    Big Mom regains her memory after wrecking around the prison. Which is good because there are so many dumb places that plot line could've gone. It'll be interesting to see how things develop now that she's captured by Kaido's crew.

And in the chaos Luffy's been freed. The small fry guards are about to have a bad day. I mean, worse than it already is.
    end of spoilers