Page 558 of 2454 FirstFirst ... 5845850854855455555655755855956056156256860865810581558 ... LastLast
Results 8,356 to 8,370 of 36796
    Extraordinary Member

And Rogersbase literally did a live action to it in the middle of an Earthquake

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Oh hey, it's the only Warriors series I'm into...depending on when it's released it could have some Wano characters too

sjafnanfjsnojdsnkanksdmkamsdanockankfocnkandanjosn dojanaskc akp ckanownwnoawndjondwnwonconaoncoanckasfksakjanlijsa nkasndsja

(translation: ahem. i am mildy excited about the 4th installment to this gaming series i am interested in. be advised, gentlemen, that i will definitely purchase this game once it is released.)

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

the first day of the G1 starts today.

BANNED

It's surreal how much more polished the DLC characters look compared to the base roster.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    sjafnanfjsnojdsnkanksdmkamsdanockankfocnkandanjosn dojanaskc akp ckanownwnoawndjondwnwonconaoncoanckasfksakjanlijsa nkasndsja

(translation: ahem. i am mildy excited about the 4th installment to this gaming series i am interested in. be advised, gentlemen, that i will definitely purchase this game once it is released.)

(Agreed. Makes me wanna play 3 again)

Me, when I read speculations about a certain Netflix Marvel character appearing in the movies due to Far From Home's post-credit scene (loved the cameo in that one, by the way), and they make sense:

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    the first day of the G1 starts today.

How long until it starts?

BANNED

That over the top action scene seems a tad to goofy for Eva. Mari's line at the end seems to be the most ineresting thing about te clip.

I'm experiencing again CaoCao bidding goodbye to Guan Yu and it's the most heartbreaking **** man. CaoCao realizes how valuable Guan Yu is, yet all his usual political tactics and bribes, no matter how far he amps them up, is unable to sway Guan Yu's loyalty. CaoCao's own cynicism and pragmatism leave him unable to stand against Liu Bei's hold over Guan Yu's honor, love and loyalty. Even as Guan Yu acknowledges how much CaoCao has done for him materially, Guan Yu never trusts CaoCao, declining even to dismount to accept CaoCao's parting gift of a silk robe as he departs, instead taking it upon his glaive, wrapping the robe as a cloak upon his person before bidding CaoCao farewell in the honorable fashion expected of generals towards their lords.

I'm crying over here man.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Bad Boys: ...Never before have I seen a manga that shoos off both its redshirt cast and comic relief in a blaze of glory that...Actually puts how serious the arc villains are.

Like a massive Worf barrage.

Extraordinary Member

So Rooster Teeth's GenLock is gonna air on Adult Swim

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    So Rooster Teeth's GenLock is gonna air on Adult Swim

Looks interesting. Not entirely original, but very visually interesting.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Extraordinary Member

I've seen it, and it's definitely worth watching

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.