Page 566 of 2439 FirstFirst ... 6646651655656256356456556656756856957057661666610661566 ... LastLast
Results 8,476 to 8,490 of 36576

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Attack on Titan:...Damn, that was unexpected.
    about a certain person losing their head so to speak? I'll be shocked if there aren't some kind of shenanigans going on with that.

BANNED

One things that allways bugged me about Jim Cornette, is that he dislikes somthing in wrestling, he takes a very dismisive attitude towards the idea of people liking it to the point were he often comes across as delusional.

Case in point, I think Kenny Omega is overated, but there is no deniying that there is a decent sized audiance who will pay money to watch him wrestle. And while I get why Cornette dislikes him, he basicly pretends that no one likes Omega or the Bucks or whoever else he dosn't like, when it's painfuly obvious that, that isn't the case.

And if this get's pointed out to him, his argument usualy amounts, they are wrong for liking it, so their opinions don't count.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Chainsaw Man

I defy anyone to come up with a more fun and wildly extra manga than this. It's like Dorohedoro but everyone is a shittier person.

Saotome Girl, Hitakakusu

This is the most heart warming **** ever.

Mortal Kombat Reboot News

According to a report on movie site Bloody Disgusting, the upcoming Mortal Kombat film will follow the exploits of a "lowly unlucky supermarket employee".

"With Kevin Tancharoen still attached to direct from Oren Uziel's screenplay", the site writes, "we've exclusively discovered that the live-action reboot will follow a lowly unlucky supermarket employee who discovers that he has out of this world powers and must decide between good and evil, even though the evil side has helped him discover his true potential and who he really is."

Fatality, aisle 7.

Good news is, we are getting fatalities.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

That... that's somehow worse than the wash-up boxer the leaked casting call talked about...
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    That... that's somehow worse than the wash-up boxer the leaked casting call talked about...
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Discount Rocky Balboa!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    If Jackie Chan is cast in this movie, I'm watching it twice.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

RebootCeption!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Extraordinary Member

The 2017 film is more of an adaptation than a Reboot, since the original never ended

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheLastDalek View Post
    One things that allways bugged me about Jim Cornette, is that he dislikes somthing in wrestling, he takes a very dismisive attitude towards the idea of people liking it to the point were he often comes across as delusional.

Case in point, I think Kenny Omega is overated, but there is no deniying that there is a decent sized audiance who will pay money to watch him wrestle. And while I get why Cornette dislikes him, he basicly pretends that no one likes Omega or the Bucks or whoever else he dosn't like, when it's painfuly obvious that, that isn't the case.

And if this get's pointed out to him, his argument usualy amounts, they are wrong for liking it, so their opinions don't count.
    for my money, cornette hated on kenny simply because of that match he did with that 9 year old little girl. for some reason, jim just doesn't like comedy in wrestling, which is just a sad outlook to have on wrestling as a whole.

when it comes to old school wrestling and wrestling history, i can listen to jim all day. but when it comes to modern wrestling, he just doesn't seem to get it. he can't for the life of him understand that wrestling evolves and changes with the times.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    for my money, cornette hated on kenny simply because of that match he did with that 9 year old little girl. for some reason, jim just doesn't like comedy in wrestling, which is just a sad outlook to have on wrestling as a whole.

when it comes to old school wrestling and wrestling history, i can listen to jim all day. but when it comes to modern wrestling, he just doesn't seem to get it. he can't for the life of him understand that wrestling evolves and changes with the times.
    I get why he dosn't like it, it's just his refusal to accept that other people do that bugs me.

I don't believe the Kenny or the Bucks will ever be mainstream stars or make wrestling mainstream again, but saying they never drew a dime, when they pretty clearly have a decent sized audiance who pay to see them, just seems nonsensicle to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Chainsaw Man

I defy anyone to come up with a more fun and wildly extra manga than this. It's like Dorohedoro but everyone is a shittier person.

Saotome Girl, Hitakakusu

This is the most heart warming **** ever.
    I love Denji and Power's dynamic. They reinforce each other in the most hilarious ways.