Page 576 of 2439 FirstFirst ... 7647652656657257357457557657757857958058662667610761576 ... LastLast
Results 8,626 to 8,640 of 36576

Of further note:

Natalie Portman will be the new Thor (as of "Thor: Love & Thunder" (2021). Which ... why not Valkyrie ?
    The new Dr. Strange, "Doctor Strange: In the Multiverse of Madness" (2021), is to be a horror movie of a kind. I am excited for this one.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Of further note:

Natalie Portman will be the new Thor (as of "Thor: Love & Thunder" (2021). Which ... why not Valkyrie ?
    The new Dr. Strange, "Doctor Strange: In the Multiverse of Madness" (2021), is to be a horror movie of a kind. I am excited for this one.
    Valkyrie is in the film.

Anyway Janethor wasn't all that great in the comics, but the MCU made Civil War into somthing good so I I guess they moight work the same magic with Janethor
    Last edited by TheLastDalek; 07-21-2019 at 05:02 AM.

Also The Mandarin will be in the new Shang-Chi movie, Taskmaster will be in the Black Widow movie, and in the upcoming TV series, Kate Bishop will be in Hawkeye and Monica Rambeau will be in Wanda & Vision.

And we should hopefully get an MCU Fantastic 4.

Also the Star Trek Picard trailer looks way better than I was expecting.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Odd that Captain Marvel 2 wasn't on the docket. Neither was Black Panther 2.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

This is only the first part of Phase 4, apparently.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Ended up reading the manga Cynthia the Mission as I heard it was kinda ridiculous as Baki as a fighting manga.

It was kinda half true. Nothing really tops Baki and CtM was kinda tame and overall a tad half assed though it wasn't too bad. But yeah, fanservice (and an equal share of fan disservice) on this one.

But honestly...I find it easy to really despise Cybele Rou, the main antagonist...Probably the Yujiro Hanma vibes though there's more.

I’m digging Blade’s new actor. That dude is awesome.

I think Michael Jai White would’ve been a great choice too.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

The MunchKING is an Order KING!

And with the Final Splatfest for Splatoon 2 in the books; it appears The MunchKING was on the winning side in 10 out of 26 Splatfests. That's a 38% Win-rate I guess.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    So...Moro has a small army of SSB-level warriors thanks to the energy he siphoned from Goku and Vegeta, and Vegeta's heading to Yardrat to learn Instant Transmission.
    I wonder if Vegeta's really going for just instant transmission. He might be hoping to learn some of those other weird techniques Goku talked about as a way of fighting Morro instead of resorting to raw power.

I'm actually surprised that the arc is getting streched out like this. I thought for sure that they were gonna beat Morro about now. This keeps things interesting.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

well i finally beat that ****-o, ultron. had to grind up my team a bunch.

also, starlord has a cool self combo. if you throw out a tornado and then hit it with a fire attack, it turns into a flame tornado and it does a **** ton of damage.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

The Picard trailer gave me chills of excitement. I cannot wait for that.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Mads Mikkelsen would have been a MUCH better Witcher. Their Yennefer is also a ... poor choice.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by TheLastDalek View Post
    Valkyrie is in the film.

Anyway Janethor wasn't all that great in the comics, but the MCU made Civil War into somthing good so I I guess they moight work the same magic with Janethor
    Not getting my point.

With the way Endgame ended, it would make much more sense for Valkyrie to have been the next 'Thor'. Not to mention Natalie Portman essentially telling Marvel she didn't want anything to do with it anymore. Bringing her back to be the next God of Thunder is ... dumb, at best. It's sort of like turning Jane into Thor in the comic book. There were already some good options to go with that were already running around.

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    This is only the first part of Phase 4, apparently.
    You'd think with her being the new 'face' though, she'd have a movie out within the next two years. I feel like they're hedging their bets on Natalie Thorman.

Arx Inosaan