Page 59 of 2467 FirstFirst ... 949555657585960616263691091595591059 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    I hesitate to use the word "perfect" to describe things that I like because nothing is truly perfect.

But...

I'm struggling to think of how the ending of Adventure Time could have been any better.

It's been a hell of an eight years. I still love the show so much and am really happy to see it finish well.
    I’ve never watched Adventure Time, but always heard good things. I may have to binge-watch.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post

i gotta say this: stephen amell maybe the greatest celebrity wrestler ever to step foot in the ring. a lot of celebs wouldn't dream of taking some of the bumps he did in this match. and not only that, he was in the ring with one of the best wrestlers in the world.

so ollie, you have my respect.
    I still haven’t seen All In, but I was impressed with his match back when Cody was still in the E, and he’s had A LOT more practice since then. He’s a natural, I think.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Awww! Tommy got his first broken visor!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    I still haven’t seen All In, but I was impressed with his match back when Cody was still in the E, and he’s had A LOT more practice since then. He’s a natural, I think.
    if judge the match by normal wrestling standard, it was boardline terrible.

but if you look at the match and remember that amell isn't a wrestler, it's actually pretty damn great. i mean, compared to guys like andy koffman, mr. T, LT and all of the other countless celebs who've stepped into the ring, amell is a god. if he ever decides to go full time, he'd be one of the best in the world. and considering he's buds with cody, kenny and the bucks, he'd have good teachers.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    if judge the match by normal wrestling standard, it was boardline terrible.

but if you look at the match and remember that amell isn't a wrestler, it's actually pretty damn great. i mean, compared to guys like andy koffman, mr. T, LT and all of the other countless celebs who've stepped into the ring, amell is a god. if he ever decides to go full time, he'd be one of the best in the world. and considering he's buds with cody, kenny and the bucks, he'd have good teachers.
    Never forget that David Arquette was good enough *cough* to be WCW World Champion.

Never forget that David Arquette was good enough *cough* to be WCW World Champion.

you're out of your family, beadle. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Since I can't properly die, me taking a "loss" to 1) sink a city 2) corrupt a considerable amount of people ... isn't much of a thing.
    Foolish, mildly nourishing Cthulhu. You fail to conceive the unprecedented depths of my petty hatred for you. I don't care if you go into coma, I just want to crow over your sleeping corpse for jobbing once again. I mean, you've lost to boats, the Ghostbusters, Superman, the Ninja Turtles and even the goddamned Nostalgia Critic. This will mark two more tallys to your resume as a failed Horror monster.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Foolish, mildly nourishing Cthulhu. You fail to conceive the unprecedented depths of my petty hatred for you. I don't care if you go into coma, I just want to crow over your sleeping corpse for jobbing once again. I mean, you've lost to boats, the Ghostbusters, Superman, the Ninja Turtles and even the goddamned Nostalgia Critic. This will mark two more tallys to your resume as a failed Horror monster.
    Failed ? I'm world renowned and well loved. I've allowed myself to be used countless times by various sources and have a constant influx of royalties. That you seem to think that I align with your narrow-minded opinions on dignity, morals, and the meaning of 'winning, and losing' is almost laughable. To say nothing of the fact that, in the end ...

The Greatest Trick Chutlhu ever pulled, was making the world believe he was harmless.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

to think this will be the first Dragon Quest game I'll played since Dragon Quest 8.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Extraordinary Member

When he was alive Roger did the same "unintentionally annoy people until they're eternally loyal to him" bit that Luffy does.
    Last edited by Dark Soul # 7; 09-04-2018 at 03:19 PM.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

I’ve never watched Adventure Time, but always heard good things. I may have to binge-watch.
    I would support you doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    I would support you doing that.
    I'm curious about that show as well. Time ot check to see if it is on DVD at the Library.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    I'm curious about that show as well. Time ot check to see if it is on DVD at the Library.
    along side regular show, adventure time is a great show. funny, deep, full of heart and dark in the right places.