Page 591 of 2460 FirstFirst ... 9149154158158758858959059159259359459560164169110911591 ... LastLast
Results 8,851 to 8,865 of 36895
    Extraordinary Member

Fairy Tail: Hmm, looks like we're getting another Fairy Tail vs. Fairy Tail arc.

We've got some fun match-ups line up already. This'll be interesting.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    I'm not going to say a sword isn't dangerous, but I think it might take more than finger strength to melt your skull off, for instance.
    Pretty much. It also has less of a 'point and click' mentality to it.

Admittedly, I am also paranoid in the reverse way, in that I would like to have one in case I get swarmed by goon
    My view on this usually runs....

1. Is this actually a valid concern? Like, not 'hit by lightning' concern, but one that is serious and cannot be avoided by lifestyle changes (if lifestyle changes are possible)?
    2. Will you actually be carrying the gun where you expect to be swarmed?
    3. Will it help? Because guns, they are lousy at keeping people from swarming you, seeing as swarming normally happens by surprise. Realistically, getting swarmed by goons (if it happens) results in the swarmee getting absolutely screwed no matter what, barring the goons screwing up somehow.

If the answer to any of the above is 'no', you probably don't need a firearm; having it will just be having an expensive security blanket, and about as useful in the (rare) event that something actually happens.

As an aside, I find it really sad that America, 'land of the free', 'greatest country in the world', is so trapped in fear that many of the people living there feel they require a firearm for personal protection. :(

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    So, anyone here watch American Ninja Warrior?
    Prefer Beastmaster. More amusing and international. ^_^
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Hilariously, Lilith's Word just had a nice part about 'weapon safety'. ^_^

Gun Safety.jpg
    Why are we here?

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Pretty much. It also has less of a 'point and click' mentality to it.

My view on this usually runs....

1. Is this actually a valid concern? Like, not 'hit by lightning' concern, but one that is serious and cannot be avoided by lifestyle changes (if lifestyle changes are possible)?
    2. Will you actually be carrying the gun where you expect to be swarmed?
    3. Will it help? Because guns, they are lousy at keeping people from swarming you, seeing as swarming normally happens by surprise. Realistically, getting swarmed by goons (if it happens) results in the swarmee getting absolutely screwed no matter what, barring the goons screwing up somehow.

If the answer to any of the above is 'no', you probably don't need a firearm; having it will just be having an expensive security blanket, and about as useful in the (rare) event that something actually happens.

As an aside, I find it really sad that America, 'land of the free', 'greatest country in the world', is so trapped in fear that many of the people living there feel they require a firearm for personal protection.

Prefer Beastmaster. More amusing and international. ^_^
    The international hosts are amazingly fun most of the time.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

The animation in Kengan Ashura isn’t bothering me as much as I thought it would.

Also tonight is D&D night. We’re supposed to go to our Paladin’s hometown where he isn’t liked. This should be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    The international hosts are amazingly fun most of the time.
    Lord, yes. Season II had the BEST ones.

....Season II seemed to be the best all around thus far.

Quote Originally Posted by FistofIron View Post
    Also tonight is D&D night. We’re supposed to go to our Paladin’s hometown where he isn’t liked. This should be fun.
    Have fun!

The Paladin won't.
    Why are we here?

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

So simulated a Survivor Series styled tag match on 2k19 between Team Deadpool vs Team Thanos.

Team Deadpool: Wade, Dale Gribble, The Comedian, and All-Might.

Team Thanos: Thanos, Geese Howard, Shao Khan, and Dr. Eggman.

...Dale was the MVP. Eliminates Thanos by countout, pins Geese, and knocks out Robotnik. Shao Khan pins All-Might but Eddie Blake eventually took the winning pin.

...Dale must had a lot of sand in his pocket...

Girl Genius: That was such a heartwarming and clever reunion.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    Girl Genius: That was such a heartwarming and clever reunion.
    I laughed lots. Alternately embarrassed/enraged/dumbstruck Gil is hilarious.
    Why are we here?

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

I liked that she was smirking in the last panel. SHE knew this was going to happen.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Goddamn the anime adaptation of Kimetsu no Yaiba is well made.

I was super excited to see how they handled Sixfold Thunderclap and Flash and they made it look just radical.

Such a good show, so much great and clever execution on production value and attention to detail.

Extraordinary Member

So Hideaki Anno is wrting a Shin Ultraman movie
    Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Goddamn the anime adaptation of Kimetsu no Yaiba is well made.

I was super excited to see how they handled Sixfold Thunderclap and Flash and they made it look just radical.

Such a good show, so much great and clever execution on production value and attention to detail.
    I need to catch up on the anime

Extraordinary Member

Max Dood's "How to fix Marvel vs. Capcom in 7 Steps"

1. Have Ryu and Wolverine shake hands in the Trailer

2. Re-Release MvC2

3. Have 50 characters at launch.

4. 40 of the 50 should be pulled from characters already in 3, while 10 are new to 3D

5. Make it a celebration in the vein of Smash Ultimate

6. Make it look as good as MvC aesthetically, but remove the heavy inking and make it look like it's on the next generation. He compares it to Spider-Verse aesthetically

7. Have the player have the choice between active 3v3 with assists and 3v3 with Active Tag

I finished the Kengan Ashura anime. There were some things that I didn’t like but overall it’s a good adaptation of the manga.