Page 594 of 2460 FirstFirst ... 9449454458459059159259359459559659759860464469410941594 ... LastLast
Results 8,896 to 8,910 of 36895

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    it's been a while since we had 2 yonkou clash head to head like this.
    And just like last time, a single clash between them split the clouds above them.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    And just like last time, a single clash between them split the clouds above them.
    The sky splitting aspect seems so intentional.

Like, I'm wondering if they're really going to start duking it out or if they're about to come to some kind of agreement. We still don't know exactly what happened after Whitebeard and Shanks clashed after all.

Just letting Big Mom go seems a bit like a fools' action. Either Kaido is hoping for a real challenge of a battle, or they're going to make a deal.

Quote Originally Posted by FistofIron View Post
    I have a very important decision to make regarding school very soon.
    I suggest you do the thing. No not that thing, the other thing. Yes that one. No, no the other one.

Cthulhu is helpful, yes ?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Extraordinary Member

My Hero Academia: Ok... I'm not entirely sure what happened there.

spoilers:
    Re-Destro attacked with 100% of his power and Shigaraki destroyed his hands before the impact so that he wasn't hit by it. But the attack still generated shockwaves that destroyed a large part of the city they're in. I'm guessing that those shockwaves came from the swings rather than the impact.
    end of spoilers

Either way, big upgrade for Shigaraki.

Black Clover: spoilers:
    So, we're laying out the groundwork for the next arc which will involve a war is on the horizon with the other foreign kingdoms. Julius, as most thought, is powerless and Asta is supposedly going to die. Also, love how Yami acts as an expy for the audience and called out Julius' revival.
    end of spoilers
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    My Hero Academia: Ok... I'm not entirely sure what happened there.

spoilers:
    Re-Destro attacked with 100% of his power and Shigaraki destroyed his hands before the impact so that he wasn't hit by it. But the attack still generated shockwaves that destroyed a large part of the city they're in. I'm guessing that those shockwaves came from the swings rather than the impact.
    end of spoilers

Either way, big upgrade for Shigaraki.
    And then Re-Destro put on an Iron Man suit.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    And then Re-Destro put on an Iron Man suit.
    That probably isn't going to help him out a lot though against Shigaraki's new found power and the ever approaching Gigantomachia.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    The sky splitting aspect seems so intentional.

Like, I'm wondering if they're really going to start duking it out or if they're about to come to some kind of agreement. We still don't know exactly what happened after Whitebeard and Shanks clashed after all.

Just letting Big Mom go seems a bit like a fools' action. Either Kaido is hoping for a real challenge of a battle, or they're going to make a deal.
    Maybe the sky split is the standard Yonkou greeting lol. I guess Kaido let her go because he's confident he's able to take her on.

Even with his recent training, I don't know how Luffy' supposed to keep up with the Yonkou.

Also interested in figuring out whatever King is. Thought he was just a different tribe of Sky Islander like Urouge but maybe he's something different. Same race as Magellan, maybe?

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

This might old or recent, I don't know since I ran across this while browsing. But...Uhhhh.

...Is an ice age happening in hell or something?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    This might old or recent, I don't know since I ran across this while browsing. But...Uhhhh.

That looks like a fan edit

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post

This panel happened in 2017 during the "Secret Empire" event where Captain America also became a Nazi.
    - C.S. Lewis

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

dudes.............it's EVO time.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    dudes.............it's EVO time.
    What's up first?