Page 60 of 454 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110160 ... LastLast
Results 886 to 900 of 6809
  1. #886
    Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,446

    Default

    Well, I'm gonna be watching Bigger Jaws tonight with my folks so gonna be MIA tonight.

    Seriously, if discount Tuesdays aren't a thing, I'd be in the riffdown chat nearly all the time.

  2. #887
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    31,186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    Well, I'm gonna be watching Bigger Jaws tonight with my folks so gonna be MIA tonight.

    Seriously, if discount Tuesdays aren't a thing, I'd be in the riffdown chat nearly all the time.
    you will be missed. i'll let the crew know.

  3. #888
    Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,446

    Default

    Well, just heard a woman ask the guy at the theater ticket booth if Happytime Murders is based on a true story.

    ...I'm both weeping and laughing at this.

  4. #889
    Prince of Duckness Beadle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,658

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    along side regular show, adventure time is a great show. funny, deep, full of heart and dark in the right places.
    I’d never even heard of Regular Show before you and Nik mentioned it, whereas I had heard of Adventure Time.

  5. #890
    Prince of Duckness Beadle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,658

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    Well, just heard a woman ask the guy at the theater ticket booth if Happytime Murders is based on a true story.

    ...I'm both weeping and laughing at this.
    I... I... what?!

    *sigh*

    Some people have the dumb so bad you just can’t cure them of it.

  6. #891
    Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,651

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    I... I... what?!

    *sigh*

    Some people have the dumb so bad you just canít cure them of it.
    Could also have just never seen the ads.

    Could also assume that "based on a true story" has a lot of artistic liscence.
    Check out my web novel: Graven

  7. #892
    Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,651

    Default

    Check out my web novel: Graven

  8. #893
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    31,186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    I’d never even heard of Regular Show before you and Nik mentioned it, whereas I had heard of Adventure Time.
    regular show is basically a stoner comedy without the weed.

    it's one of my all time favorite cartoons.

  9. #894
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    31,186

    Default

    https://www.twitch.tv/rvtentertainment

    now are you all in for riffdowns?

  10. #895
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Earthrealm
    Posts
    12,600

    Default

    Got a hurricane heading my way tonight into tomorrow. If I disappearsuddenly, it's because the lights went out and I need to conserve my phone's battery.

  11. #896
    Rumbles Moderator Guy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    11,850

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Got a hurricane heading my way tonight into tomorrow. If I disappearsuddenly, it's because the lights went out and I need to conserve my phone's battery.
    I'm in the middle of one where I am now.

    Tell Ororo get good.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

  12. #897
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Earthrealm
    Posts
    12,600

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    I'm in the middle of one where I am now.

    Tell Ororo get good.
    LOL She needs to stop coming with this weak stuff.

  13. #898
    Rumbles Moderator Guy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    11,850
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

  14. #899
    Guardian Empress of Earth Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Royal Castle of Atlantica, High Court of Terra
    Posts
    19,738

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Got a hurricane heading my way tonight into tomorrow. If I disappearsuddenly, it's because the lights went out and I need to conserve my phone's battery.
    Are you referring to Gordon?
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.
    DBM: Meagan/Cyanna/Dash/Mirror Mage

  15. #900
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Earthrealm
    Posts
    12,600

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Are you referring to Gordon?
    Yep. It's passing right over where I live.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •