Page 602 of 2453 FirstFirst ... 10250255259259859960060160260360460560661265270211021602 ... LastLast
Results 9,016 to 9,030 of 36787

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Blame it on your Alternate Universe Evil Twin.

Well, this should be easy to clear up.
    I’m trying to get this resolved without flying out to the state. I’d pretty be going there for the woman to look at me and ask who the hell I am.

Quote Originally Posted by FistofIron View Post
    I’m trying to get this resolved without flying out to the state. I’d pretty be going there for the woman to look at me and ask who the hell I am.
    Sending a video of yourself and making her pay for the paternity test if the result is negative sounds like one way to handle it. Does she have a lawyer?

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    So I binged read a manga called Hareluya II Boy...And damn, things get pretty insane near the end.

I mean what with the protagonist going from beating up street thugs who beat up his friend to later fighting a kung fu chef that uses his bare fingers as knives who ripped the entire jaw of a great white shark prior to their battle...Oh and it's to save a baby who was gonna get his blood drained so the chef can use it for his client's dish for immortality.

...What in the hell?
    a personal favorite of mine. read it many many times.

and what did you expect from the world's only invincible man, the great ore-sama?

Earlier today I received a paternity suit from a woman I don’t know that lives in a state that I’ve never been to.
    Does this mean you heard from her Lawyer? Just curious.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Does this mean you heard from her Lawyer? Just curious.
    I’ve only heard from the court. I’ve requested a phone/video conference to clear things up. The court was trying to be very coy with everything.

I’ve only heard from the court. I’ve requested a phone/video conference to clear things up. The court was trying to be very coy with everything.
    How did the court contact you? Did they send someone to your door? Did they email you? Phone call? Were you sent a summons or subpoena?

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    a personal favorite of mine. read it many many times.

and what did you expect from the world's only invincible man, the great ore-sama?
    Point taken. It does have that charm that pulls me in despite the increasing ridiculousness of things.

How did the court contact you? Did they send someone to your door? Did they email you? Phone call? Were you sent a summons or subpoena?
    I got a summons in the mail.

I got a summons in the mail.
    Sorry for asking so many questions.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

house of X #2 dropped.

woooo boy. they are really going nuts with this one. they just changed the game with moira's backstory.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    house of X #2 dropped.

woooo boy. they are really going nuts with this one. they just changed the game with moira's backstory.
    That came out on Wednesday XD

But yeah, it's a very huge change for the Mythos over all

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    That came out on Wednesday XD

But yeah, it's a very huge change for the Mythos over all
    I’ve only read a summary of it, but I actually quite like the sound of it. Unlike so many recent Marvel events there’s a sort of clarity to it, and it seems to be changing history specifically by building on existing continuity.

Because unlike certain ego-driven creators, Hickman is a frickin’ savant at this comics thing. He gets it.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    I’ve only read a summary of it, but I actually quite like the sound of it. Unlike so many recent Marvel events there’s a sort of clarity to it, and it seems to be changing history specifically by building on existing continuity.

Because unlike certain ego-driven creators, Hickman is a frickin’ savant at this comics thing. He gets it.
    i'm just enjoying this whole new direction for the xmen. not totally radicalized but not taking any more **** from anyone.

Sorry for asking so many questions.
    No need for apologies. I’ve heard about stuff like this happening before it’s just I can’t believe it’s happening to me. Hopefully my request is approved so that I don’t have to waste time and money.