Page 603 of 2459 FirstFirst ... 10350355359359960060160260360460560660761365370311031603 ... LastLast
Results 9,031 to 9,045 of 36875

Quote Originally Posted by FistofIron View Post
    No need for apologies. I’ve heard about stuff like this happening before it’s just I can’t believe it’s happening to me. Hopefully my request is approved so that I don’t have to waste time and money.
    I assume you are being asked to take a Paternity DNA test. If you have to and it proves you are not who she thinks you are, she should be required to cover the cost of the test plus extra fro the time.

But I can see how a simpler resolution would be best. Good luck with it.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    I assume you are being asked to take a Paternity DNA test. If you have to and it proves you are not who she thinks you are, she should be required to cover the cost of the test plus extra fro the time.

But I can see how a simpler resolution would be best. Good luck with it.
    Oh yeah I’ll definitely be seeking financial compensation. I actually gained some information that would make it impossible for me to be the child’s father. With that being said this should be resolved within two weeks and I’ll talk more about it then.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Oh yeah I’ll definitely be seeking financial compensation. I actually gained some information that would make it impossible for me to be the child’s father. With that being said this should be resolved within two weeks and I’ll talk more about it then.
    I don't understand how you're even on the hook for this? If you never met her and live in another state, how'd she even get your name and address?
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    I don't understand how you're even on the hook for this? If you never met her and live in another state, how'd she even get your name and address?
    It’s a case of mistaken identity by the courts. I’ve read about similar mixups happening to people. Same name wrong guy.

It’s a case of mistaken identity by the courts. I’ve read about similar mixups happening to people. Same name wrong guy.
    Ah, gotcha. Sucks it happened to you, but sounds like this should be cleared up.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Finally watching Wonderwoman. Very entertaining so far.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Ah, gotcha. Sucks it happened to you, but sounds like this should be cleared up.
    Yeah it’ll clear up soon. It’s very annoying though.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

johnny gargano vs. adam cole, 2/3 falls for the NXT title.

it's up there now with omega/okada 4 as one of the greatest matches i've ever seen.

Video contains bleeped out swearing.

Fred has officially snapped.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Extraordinary Member

Using my DC Universe subscription to read some of the classics I've read a lot about but not read myself.

New Frontier is seriously good.

A new Kengan Omega chapter is out and Koga got destroyed by his uncle. His uncle is a beast and I can’t wait to see more of him. The author is using more of his Fist of the Seeker characters and I couldn’t be more happy. Hell honestly I wouldn’t mind a Fist of the Seeker remake with Kengan’s art style.

Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.