Page 624 of 2454 FirstFirst ... 12452457461462062162262362462562662762863467472411241624 ... LastLast
Results 9,346 to 9,360 of 36799
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    ...They better hope Cat arrives with Marco and some serious backup. And even then, lol not sure what can be done.

Also looks like Apoo was always a bastard....and then there's Hawkin's seeing seeds of dissent. **** won't be easy, haha.
    I'm disappointed we didn't get to see how Law and Hawkins ended up where they are now. Something went down and I want to know what.

But yeah, a massive team up is needed now (even more than before), and even then I don't know how they're gonna do this.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

...They better hope Cat arrives with Marco and some serious backup. And even then, lol not sure what can be done.

Also looks like Apoo was always a bastard....and then there's Hawkin's seeing seeds of dissent. **** won't be easy, haha.
    remember when the marines were shitting themselves because shanks and whitebeard were gonna talk and they thought they were gonna form an alliance?

yeah, this is worse. at least shanks and WB are/were reasonable. big mom and kaidoh are both all kinds of nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    I'm disappointed we didn't get to see how Law and Hawkins ended up where they are now. Something went down and I want to know what.

But yeah, a massive team up is needed now (even more than before), and even then I don't know how they're gonna do this.
    I think there may be several key x factors, namely Hawkins...maaaaay turn around? Not sure for now. Also not entirely certain of X Drake's alleigance, but we'll see.

There's also the other half of the minks, along with Marco and whoever he'll bring with him.

And maybe, maaaaaaybe, Jimbei will turn up, since Luffy did tell him to meet up with them in Wano and it is an immediate followup to WCI.

On the flips idea there's still a potential traitor within this alliance. Perhaps Law will figure root out the cause.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    remember when the marines were shitting themselves because shanks and whitebeard were gonna talk and they thought they were gonna form an alliance?

yeah, this is worse. at least shanks and WB are/were reasonable. big mom and kaidoh are both all kinds of nuts.
    Yeah, no kidding lol. Their literal plan is "go to war with the world and then eachother..." Pretty much bad news for everybody.

The Marines pretty much have to do something at this point. If they send Ryokugyu, even better. If he gets along as well with Fujitora as he seems to, the Straw Hats might as well count hum among their allies.

Extraordinary Member

The Marines pretty much have to do something at this point. If they send Ryokugyu, even better. If he gets along as well with Fujitora as he seems to, the Straw Hats might as well count hum among their allies.
    I don't know if I can see the marines getting involved. They're probably still busy with whatever went down at the Reverie, and might still consider getting into Wano to be too much of a hassle.

Huh, the Marines might not even be aware that Big Mom is there.

I don't know if I can see the marines getting involved. They're probably still busy with whatever went down at the Reverie, and might still consider getting into Wano to be too much of a hassle.

Huh, the Marines might not even be aware that Big Mom is there.
    Depends on if CP-0's still around. They might be aware. Iirc, the Marines also have Kaidoh and Big Mom's communications tapped....but neither really care lol.

Depends on if CP-0's still around. They might be aware. Iirc, the Marines also have Kaidoh and Big Mom's communications tapped....but neither really care lol.
    true but given how isolated wano is, i don't think they know exactly what's going on. plus, i think mama's visit to wano was totally unmentioned when they chatted, so it's likely the marines don't even know mama left totto land.

Extraordinary Member

Samurai 8: So... the main character assisted in blowing the two halves of a broken moon falling towards his home planet. This series is up to 16 chapters. Toriko is looking at its power curve and going "Might want to slow down a bit there dude".

My Hero Academia: Bakugo sucks at being interviewed. Todoroki is hilariously and adorably clueless when being interviewed. Deku has achieved a bloop with his black whip and Bakugo is jelly of said bloop. There's lots of cute moments throughout the chapter and the internships are going to start soon again.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Black Clover:

Liking this anti-classist theming that's being played up. I hoped the series follows through and deposes the obviously corrupt system of governance currently in place.

well, we finally found out what happened to artemis and bizzaro: stuck on a world where superheroes are dead and everyone has superpowers.

My Hero Academia: Bakugo sucks at being interviewed. Todoroki is hilariously and adorably clueless when being interviewed. Deku has achieved a bloop with his black whip and Bakugo is jelly of said bloop. There's lots of cute moments throughout the chapter and the internships are going to start soon again.
    I keep seeing Ochako amongst the MLA/PLA, and apparently Mount Lady enters rooms ass-first. And Midnight's standing next to her giving her a look like "You are such a fuckin' tryhard" while still posing.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

and the moral of the story?

be careful who you eat otter meat with.

Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Extraordinary Member

One Piece: Things are progressing smoothly for the good guys. They've got weapons, man power, good management (a rarity for the Strawhats) and a solid plan. And all the short time skips will give the anime lots of stuff to expand upon if they so wish. It looks like this'll go just fine.

*reaches final page*

...oh no. That's like the worst thing that could've happened.
    Chapters like this make me wish we still had a one piece discussion thread

BANNED

So the DC comics for RWBY claim that Ruby can teleport, sounds like quite a questionable claim to me.

I guess with a new protagonist, they figured to change up the gameplay as well? It's interesting. Not sure how how to feel about it honestly. But I can't really judge it until I see more, either.
    I’ll definitely still give it a chance. The change is just rather jarring. Also it seems like we might get a sequel to Judgement.