Page 625 of 2439 FirstFirst ... 12552557561562162262362462562662762862963567572511251625 ... LastLast
Results 9,361 to 9,375 of 36576

Quote Originally Posted by TheLastDalek View Post
    So the DC comics for RWBY claim that Ruby can teleport, sounds like quite a questionable claim to me.
    She's speedy but she's not a teleporter. The closest we've come to that is Raven I believe and she uses portal cuts.
    Are the comics canon at all anyways?
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    god help...............everyone.
    Unfortunately, Eneru's on the Moon right now.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    She's speedy but she's not a teleporter. The closest we've come to that is Raven I believe and she uses portal cuts.
    Are the comics canon at all anyways?
    Nope. The only supplemental material that is fully canon by Roosterteeth is the original RWBY manga and the game. As for teleporters, Neo *might* be one, but take that with a grain of salt since we still have no idea what her semblance is or how it works.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    I keep seeing Ochako amongst the MLA/PLA, and apparently Mount Lady enters rooms ass-first. And Midnight's standing next to her giving her a look like "You are such a fuckin' tryhard" while still posing.
    The one I'm seeing linked to the MLA/PLA the most, by other fans, is Kaminari since he made a pose in this chapter that mirrors the one Re-Destro and other members of the Liberation Front used. So those old Kaminari is the traitor theories have gotten resurgence.

My main takeaway about Mount Lady from this chapter is that she has the hots for Shoto. Which she should stop with since she's like 9 years older than him. She should stick with Kamui Woods if she's gonna go out with anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    The one I'm seeing linked to the MLA/PLA the most, by other fans, is Kaminari since he made a pose in this chapter that mirrors the one Re-Destro and other members of the Liberation Front used. So those old Kaminari is the traitor theories have gotten resurgence.

My main takeaway about Mount Lady from this chapter is that she has the hots for Shoto. Which she should stop with since she's like 9 years older than him. She should stick with Kamui Woods if she's gonna go out with anyone.
    Nah, I mean I see a character that looks almost like Ochako hanging with them, like in the left top panel of this page:

Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Nope. The only supplemental material that is fully canon by Roosterteeth is the original RWBY manga and the game. As for teleporters, Neo *might* be one, but take that with a grain of salt since we still have no idea what her semblance is or how it works.
    The description of the semblances is all ove the place in the comic, the description for Weiss' only mentions her summoning powers and not all the other things she can do (the glyphs don't even get a mention).

I can’t wait until this hurricane stuff is over with.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

So... there are some very explicit audio clips by the DBZ funimation voice actors making offensive jokes in-character. People are calling hypocrisy in regards to how these people treated Vic for the accusations put against him.

Listened to some of the clips and to be honest, what I heard comes across as what a bunch of 13-year-olds think 'adult' humor is. There's wonder if Funimation is going to lose the Dragon Ball license over this.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

So... there are some very explicit audio clips by the DBZ funimation voice actors making offensive jokes in-character. People are calling hypocrisy in regards to how these people treated Vic for the accusations put against him.

Listened to some of the clips and to be honest, what I heard comes across as what a bunch of 13-year-olds think 'adult' humor is. There's wonder if Funimation is going to lose the Dragon Ball license over this.
    Goku deserves better. Considering the day and age, I'd be surprised if Sean wasn't at least suspended, if not outright fired.

This is a PR nightmare.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Bakugou was a straight up parody of himself this chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Bakugou was a straight up parody of himself this chapter.
    Considering Bakugou's personality, how exactly was he a "parody" of himself?
    - C.S. Lewis

Not gonna justify what was said at all (particularly Schemmel's), but after listening to it, I hear Faulkner music so it must've been from some time ago. Even so it is a PR Nightmare and Sean at least should make a statement about it, which he most likely will.

That said....none of it still compare to what Vic's accused of so ultimately it's just him or his fans or wheover trying to sink the whole ship over his ego/their obsession with him.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Not gonna justify what was said at all (particularly Schemmel's), but after listening to it, I hear Faulkner music so it must've been from some time ago. Even so it is a PR Nightmare and Sean at least should make a statement about it, which he most likely will.

That said....none of it still compare to what Vic's accused of so ultimately it's just him or his fans or wheover trying to sink the whole ship over his ego/their obsession with him.
    From what I've read, the recordings were apparently made back in 2002, so it's been at least 17 years ago since these jokes were made. Raising an issue about it now would be no different than what happened with the James Gunn pedo-joke debacle.
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 08-30-2019 at 08:41 PM.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

As I've said elsewhere, Vic's just trying to take everyone down with him.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan