Page 633 of 2439 FirstFirst ... 13353358362362963063163263363463563663764368373311331633 ... LastLast
Results 9,481 to 9,495 of 36575
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Deadly premonition 2 is coming as a switch exclusive

Extraordinary Member

Wouldn't be the first time

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Wouldn't be the first time
    Yeah.

Mangaka generally seem to need quite a bit more time than they though they would.

Horikoshi thought he could wrap up My Hero Academia in 20 volumes. That obviously, thankfully, wasn't true.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Oh goodie.

More Kenan and Kel as police officers.

Hurricane duty sucked! Good money though.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Yeah.

Mangaka generally seem to need quite a bit more time than they though they would.

Horikoshi thought he could wrap up My Hero Academia in 20 volumes. That obviously, thankfully, wasn't true.
    I think that's less to do with bad estimates on his part and more due to the fact that MHA became one of the most popular series in quite short order.

That kind of success gives the author much greater licence to explore additional content and incentivises them to take their time.

BANNED

One thing that's allways bugged me about G1 Transformers, is that they seem to more less completley forget the plot point about the Autobots being weaker than the Decepticons after the initial three parter.

Just seems weird that such an important aspect of the set up ditched.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    I think that's less to do with bad estimates on his part and more due to the fact that MHA became one of the most popular series in quite short order.

That kind of success gives the author much greater licence to explore additional content and incentivises them to take their time.
    That is very true.

A better example might be how often Kishimoto promised that it was going to be "The year of Kakashi" but then it took a few years to get to anything relevant about the character because so much stuff kept getting in the way.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheLastDalek View Post
    One thing that's allways bugged me about G1 Transformers, is that they seem to more less completley forget the plot point about the Autobots being weaker than the Decepticons after the initial three parter.

Just seems weird that such an important aspect of the set up ditched.
    among the many many issues with G1 transformers. one of the most glaring is the "origin" of the constructicons.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    among the many many issues with G1 transformers. one of the most glaring is the "origin" of the constructicons.
    Indeed they somehow built Megatron to lead the Decepticons, wich happened before they were brainwashed into being Decepticons, wich happened millions of years before they were built.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Indeed they somehow built Megatron to lead the Decepticons, wich happened before they were brainwashed into being Decepticons, wich happened millions of years before they were built.
    ...Wait, what.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    ...Wait, what.
    The COnstricons were built in their debut episode, to bolster the Decepticons ranks. Then in a later episode a flash back showed them as construction workers on Cybertron, who were reprogrammed by Megatron into being Decepticons. Then an even later episode had a flash back that showed the constructcons to have been the Decepticons who built Megatron to be their leader.

Safe to say the writers of those episodes didn't comunicate with each other very well

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

The COnstricons were built in their debut episode, to bolster the Decepticons ranks. Then in a later episode a flash back showed them as construction workers on Cybertron, who were reprogrammed by Megatron into being Decepticons. Then an even later episode had a flash back that showed the constructcons to have been the Decepticons who built Megatron to be their leader.

Safe to say the writers of those episodes didn't comunicate with each other very well
    transformers vanishing off the show. new transformers being introduced with no explanation. continuity ruined up the ass. as much as i love G1 tranformers, it was a fucked up show to watch.

and then there was power glide and sea spray getting human girlfriends.

Parliament update: Today, Joe Johnson (Boris’ own brother) quit as an MP and as a minister in Boris’ government because he couldn’t reconcile family loyalty and the nation’s interests, and was deeply troubled by all the MPs that were ejected from the Conservative Party just for voting against Boris.

You couldn’t make this stuff up.