Page 635 of 2459 FirstFirst ... 13553558562563163263363463563663763863964568573511351635 ... LastLast
Results 9,511 to 9,525 of 36875
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    but nik, that's only slightly impossible.

FT nakama power-up is COMPLETELY impossible.
    I saw Galuf get hit by like ten 9999 attacks when I played V like....15 years ago? He was maybe like 2000 HP at that point. My boy was 50 shades of Zoro all up in that bitch, he just didn't stick the "Nothing Happened" landing.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

"And....I...Am Spider-Man!"
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member

My Hero Academia: This was the cutest freaking chapter!!!

Everybody had personalized santa hats! Eri showed in a santa outfit and constantly got the holiday wrong! Izuku and Ochako exchanged christmas gifts and super blushed! Eri got a buster sword!!! All of it was ridiculously super cute! I love it!

In more story related matters, Nezu doesn't seem to suspect any of the kids for being a traitor any longer and Shoto invites Bakugo and Deku to intern with Endeavor. The last thing I say boo to. I'd rather see more of Izuku hanging out with Ochako and Tenya.

Still brilliant chapter! Much cuteness that made me happy.

The new Kengan Omega chapter was awesome. The 6th Fang is a jerk which I fully expected. I can’t wait for him and Agito to fight. Jose continues to be an awesome character and I always love when he shows up. As much as I love Koga’s development I think it’s time for Ryuki to get a bit more of the spotlight.

that was........far more interesting that i was expecting.

smug is still one of the best dudleys in the world. how good is he? when played with him, peeps were asking capcom to nerf him, even though dudley is middle-to-low tier.

Extraordinary Member

Mythology be fucked up yo

mitebegood

Extraordinary Member

Regardless of whether one believes the accusations or not*, Vic Mignonga's lawyers are unbelievably incompetent

* I do

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Regardless of whether one believes the accusations or not*, Vic Mignonga's lawyers are unbelievably incompetent

* I do
    As I said before, irespective as to weather Vic is guilty or inocent, they're a couple of conmen who hoodwinked him into taking part in an unwinable lawsuit. Meanwhile Vic's fans are treating them like super heroes who swooped in to save him.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLastDalek View Post
    As I said before, irespective as to weather Vic is guilty or inocent, they're a couple of conmen who hoodwinked him into taking part in an unwinable lawsuit. Meanwhile Vic's fans are treating them like super heroes who swooped in to save him.
    i try to remain neutral in such matters, due to experiences from both sides, so i will reserve thoughts on vic and his guilt or innocence for a later date.

but his lawyers be dumbasses.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Speaking of court cases, I think I'm finally in the clear of this lawsuit that's been dismissed like 3-4 times.

...I don't know really, I'm just glad it's over a year since I last heard the guy trying to sue me was appealing his case.