Page 638 of 2460 FirstFirst ... 13853858862863463563663763863964064164264868873811381638 ... LastLast
Results 9,556 to 9,570 of 36888
    Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

[Return of the Jedi] When the rebels were trying to rescue Han Solo from Jabba, wouldn't it have been simpler to use explosives to kill everyone in Jabba's palace, and then walk away with a still frozen Solo?
    ...One of many questions I find on Quora.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

robert axelrod, the VA for lord zedd, has left us.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    ...That's quite the kick to the junk for all childhoods there.

A fond farewell to one of my favorite childhood villains.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member

In other equally sad news, voice actor Michael Lindsay (know for roles like Kisuke Urahara, Kankuro, Greymon and Joe Kido and several more) has also passed away.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    In other equally sad news, voice actor Michael Lindsay (know for roles like Kisuke Urahara, Kankuro, Greymon and Joe Kido and several more) has also passed away.
    What the hell, 2019?
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    To the surprise of no one, Vic Mignogna's case is crashing and burning in the courthouse partially because the basis of his lawsuit is bogus and partially because his "lawyers" are morons. And to make it worse, his legion of "fans" are attacking the judge on his Facebook page, because that's certainly going to help.
    What bugs me more than people not acepting Vic's guilt (hell I'm only like 99% percent sure he did it myself cause theres allways that chance), is people refusinge to acept that this Mean Tye is an incompetent lewyer.

Tye portrayed himself as this super hero flying into save Vic and his fans are quite clearly bying that narative and can't acept that weather Vic is guilty or inocent, Tye is is moron.

Quote Originally Posted by dark soul # 7 View Post
    in other equally sad news, voice actor michael lindsay (know for roles like kisuke urahara, kankuro, greymon and joe kido and several more) has also passed away.
    nooooooooooooooooooooooo

not joe!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheLastDalek View Post
    What bugs me more than people not acepting Vic's guilt (hell I'm only like 99% percent sure he did it myself cause theres allways that chance), is people refusinge to acept that this Mean Tye is an incompetent lewyer.

Tye portrayed himself as this super hero flying into save Vic and his fans are quite clearly bying that narative and can't acept that weather Vic is guilty or inocent, Tye is is moron.
    i only say what i say because experience in these kinds of matters.

last year, my bro-in-law was accused of having sexual relations with a student, which wasn't true. it was all from a anonymous phone call to the school. it goes so big that the local news station came to my sister's house to interview her about it. turns out it was just an angry parent who didn't like the grade he gave her daughter in class.

not saying vic did or didn't do it. just waiting to see how things turn out and what evidence turns up.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    ...The sadness continues.

last year, my bro-in-law was accused of having sexual relations with a student, which wasn't true. it was all from a anonymous phone call to the school. it goes so big that the local news station came to my sister's house to interview her about it. turns out it was just an angry parent who didn't like the grade he gave her daughter in class.

not saying vic did or didn't do it. just waiting to see how things turn out and what evidence turns up.
    Well, he skipped out on his hearing and the Judge ruled to dismiss several things so ... not well for Vic, I'd say.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Well, he skipped out on his hearing and the Judge ruled to dismiss several things so ... not well for Vic, I'd say.
    not good at all.

BANNED

As I said my issue is less with that and more them treating Tye Beard like some kind of superhero in this situation.

In the event of Vic's inocence, that would mean Tye was an incompetent conman, but alot of people clearly have a perception of Tye that they arn't willing to let go of.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLastDalek View Post
    As I said my issue is less with that and more them treating Tye Beard like some kind of superhero in this situation.

In the event of Vic's inocence, that would mean Tye was an incompetent conman, but alot of people clearly have a perception of Tye that they arn't willing to let go of.
    oh he sounds like a right jackass.

Extraordinary Member

He was also Wizardmon from Digimon