Page 660 of 2453 FirstFirst ... 16056061065065665765865966066166266366467071076011601660 ... LastLast
Results 9,886 to 9,900 of 36787
    Extraordinary Member

BANNED

So after watching the Down THe Rabbit Hole, on Wingsofredemption, it gotme thinking, who the **** thinks swatting is a good idea? Is it jus edgy teens who are too dumb to relise how dangarous that is?

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    How exactly are his abilities lame on paper?

He's a badass normal (when compared to a lot of the setting he's in) who swings around a giant sword and can hit you with dragon shaped water blasts, and he creates mist to hide in.

Sounds pretty badass.
    Nah, it's more like the case that compared to all the other Swordsmen of the Mist, his best things are basically mist and a large sword.

It doesn't sound that impressive until you actually see the guy in action is what I'm saying compared to his peers.

Edit: and...I'm not sure why people think he's lame. He sounds vanilla but...Come on.
    Last edited by Iron_Twister; 09-22-2019 at 06:42 AM.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheLastDalek View Post
    So after watching the Down THe Rabbit Hole, on Wingsofredemption, it gotme thinking, who the **** thinks swatting is a good idea? Is it jus edgy teens who are too dumb to relise how dangarous that is?
    as much as i dislike wings, even i thought that was over the line.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Then... uh... don’t, maybe...?

I mean, I’ve got to say, MoR, I’m kinda with Nik on this one. Granted, I’m really not their target audience in any way. Even putting aside the fact that I don’t, and never have, read any manga or watched anime beyond one or two viewings over a quarter of a century ago, I’m old as balls and watching things like reaction YouTube vids or gaming streams has never been part of my life. I prefer to just have my own reactions to things. But nevertheless, Rob is part of their product. He just is. Complaining that you don’t want to watch their product and then just continuing to watch their product, particularly when it is openly marketed as just their own reactions and opinions, without it being forced on you as part of some secret police torture ritual, seems... kinda needlessly whiny and masochistic. And if you’re being masochistic and doing this to yourself, maybe don’t complain about it...?

But like I said. This really isn’t my world. In the widest possible sense.
    i'll stick by what i said. i have changed my stances on reactors somewhat from when they started popping up in the last few years. nowadays, i do enjoy reactors who are watching older anime for the first time, namely one piece, just to see what they think and feel about it. and i have decided to stop watching RTTV's stuff, mainly due to rob's presence.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    as much as i dislike wings, even i thought that was over the line.
    Going by what I saw Wings seems to be a complete ass, but I frankly felt more sorry for him than anything else. The guy is pretty clearly traped in a cycle of depresion and self loathing and most his antogonisers seem to be no better than him (if anything alot of might actualy be worse).

Going by what I saw Wings seems to be a complete ass, but I frankly felt more sorry for him than anything else. The guy is pretty clearly traped in a cycle of depresion and self loathing and most his antogonisers seem to be no better than him (if anything alot of might actualy be worse).
    i've been aware of wings for a while now. it's really weird. my dislike for him is different from my dislike of DSP or LTG. it goes up and down. one minute, he's a utter scum back who doesn't care who he offends and has some misplaced superiority complex. the next minute, he's a poor, depressed man who's stuck playing games for a living because that's what brings in the cash and his own self-loathing for his appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    But like I said. This really isn’t my world. In the widest possible sense.
    Is this why Ducks poop on everything ? They're not actually from Earth, so they have no regard for earthly things ?

i've been aware of wings for a while now. it's really weird. my dislike for him is different from my dislike of DSP or LTG. it goes up and down. one minute, he's a utter scum back who doesn't care who he offends and has some misplaced superiority complex. the next minute, he's a poor, depressed man who's stuck playing games for a living because that's what brings in the cash and his own self-loathing for his appearance.
    Though, paradoxically; his trolls are his biggest monetary supporters.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Is this why Ducks poop on everything ? They're not actually from Earth, so they have no regard for earthly things ?

Though, paradoxically; his trolls are his biggest monetary supporters.
    which is something i don't get. why give money to someone you don't like? i get they want him to read their........ahem......."funny" donation messages but come on. i have better things to waste my cash on.

like more combiners. sigh. why can't i find a good dinobot combiner?

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

which is something i don't get. why give money to someone you don't like? i get they want him to read their........ahem......."funny" donation messages but come on. i have better things to waste my cash on.

like more combiners. sigh. why can't i find a good dinobot combiner?
    The mind of the troll is a mysterious one. They often hurt themselves in their confusion
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    The mind of the troll is a mysterious one. They often hurt themselves in their confusion
    and too stupid to realize it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Of course. We’re from Sat-tern. The other side of the aster-eider belt. We were first discovered by Stephen Squawking and Sir Patrick Moorhen using the Dabble Telescope.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

my trekkie heart is broken.

aron eisenberg, the guy who played nog on DS9, has passed.

https://heavy.com/news/2019/09/aron-eisenberg-dead/

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    I'll also note I was a bit drunk when posting that last night hence my odd use of the term "two beans" and the less than sensitive phrasing of my thoughts.

I'll also add, in the sober light of the morning, I also don't really get the appeal of reaction videos either. I've watched a couple of them for stuff like anime and its usually just people hyper reacting to stuff and I personally would rather just watch the thing myself.

But yeah, internet culture is weird that way sometimes.
    I enjoy getting other people's opinions on things, especially if it's people I follow for other things like the TFS guys