Page 668 of 2459 FirstFirst ... 16856861865866466566666766866967067167267871876811681668 ... LastLast
Results 10,006 to 10,020 of 36871
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

So now the ok sign is a hate symbol. When will the idiocy end?
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    When 4Chan isn't a troll machine.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    When 4Chan isn't a troll machine.
    So never, then.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    The Swastika was a symbol of peace for thousands of yeas before the Nazis got a hold of it. Nazis ruin everything

Please keep politics to a minimum in Downtown. We have a politics thread over in CBR Community.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Extraordinary Member

Fun Fact, in the classic Universal monsters movie The Mummy's hand, the primary villain (The Priest who was controlling the Mummy, not the mummy itself) was defeated by the film's comic relief, who just shot him

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

i've been watching JJ for years now. i can honestly say, i've never seen him this..........messed up.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Extraordinary Member

My my, that was quite the interesting lore dump we got in One Piece.

We get to know about the basics of the infamous captain Rocks and his crew, the incident that made Garp into a legend, the island God Valley which has disappeared and the bounties of the current Yonko and Roger and Whitebeard.

Oda really is setting things up for the finale.

Black Clover: So, we finally found out the true cause of Noelle's mother's death and the fact that it was largely due to the fault of the last generation of Magic Knights. It also sheds light on why her eldest brother had treated her so coldly(and while I give Nozel a pass because he was the only one who knew about his mother's condition, the rest of the family are still dicks). It seems as though that Noelle is going to play a very important role in this arc to clear Asta's name and avenge her mother.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    My my, that was quite the interesting lore dump we got in One Piece.

We get to know about the basics of the infamous captain Rocks and his crew, the incident that made Garp into a legend, the island God Valley which has disappeared and the bounties of the current Yonko and Roger and Whitebeard.

Oda really is setting things up for the finale.
    Interesting that Sakazuki was in favor of keeping the Warlord system, but I suppose he just stays in favor of the status quo. Not entirely sure of how well this will turn out for Fujitora despite his good intentions. Of the current batch of Warlords, Weevil was the only liability lol. This entire chapter made me question where the Marines alignments are gonna shift, especially with CP-0 seemingly spreading in influence and operating under their noses. I thought it was heading for schism within their own ranks but more and more of them seem like they're being made aware of how rotten the WG is.

As for Rocks, didn't know what to think at first but ultimately I kinda dig how in the early age of piracy, all the old powerhouses started to gather together, only for that to fall apart causinf them to spread out and take over the New World and such.

All in all, this is making me really looking forward to that inevitable Oden flashback. Kaidoh may have had bigger reasons for killing him than simply taking over Wano.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Black Clover: So, we finally found out the true cause of Noelle's mother's death and the fact that it was largely due to the fault of the last generation of Magic Knights. It also sheds light on why her eldest brother had treated her so coldly(and while I give Nozel a pass because he was the only one who knew about his mother's condition, the rest of the family are still dicks). It seems as though that Noelle is going to play a very important role in this arc to clear Asta's name and avenge her mother.
    Noelle is a rather stand out Jump heroine (just count how many fights she's been in and emerged victorious from compared to her contemporaries/counterparts in other series), and I'm glad that she's getting her own sort of side quest in the main story now.

I'm not ready to give Nozel a pass myself. I can get the cold shoulder and distantce, but there were times when he was needlessly cruel as well, not to the extent of their other siblings but still too much.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Interesting that Sakazuki was in favor of keeping the Warlord system, but I suppose he just stays in favor of the status quo. Not entirely sure of how well this will turn out for Fujitora despite his good intentions. Of the current batch of Warlords, Weevil was the only liability lol. This entire chapter made me question where the Marines alignments are gonna shift, especially with CP-0 seemingly spreading in influence and operating under their noses. I thought it was heading for schism within their own ranks but more and more of them seem like they're being made aware of how rotten the WG is.

As for Rocks, didn't know what to think at first but ultimately I kinda dig how in the early age of piracy, all the old powerhouses started to gather together, only for that to fall apart causinf them to spread out and take over the New World and such.

All in all, this is making me really looking forward to that inevitable Oden flashback. Kaidoh may have had bigger reasons for killing him than simply taking over Wano.
    Hancock screwed the WG and marines over royally by helping Luffy into Impel Down and then protecting him during the war. I'd say that made her a bigger liability than Weevil who mostly took down pirates connected to Whitebeard at the behest of his mother.

CP-0 as an organization is such a big player in the world, and yet we know so little about them. They're frustrating and fascinating.

I think that a lot of marines that are in the know about the secrets of the world are trying to keep the status quo because it might be preferable to the alternative, and considering that alternative might instigate a world wide war I can kinda get their reservations about it. Who knows what kind of world would emerge from that chaos.

I makes me wonder what kind of man Rocks himself was. He's clearly had some level of charisma to gather such a dysfunctional crew and keep them together despite their differences. But from the description he also seems like he himself was cray cray.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Don't mind me, I'll just be over here booing loudly at pretty much everything in GoHS right now.

Man, remember when Mira had a personality and an arc? Good times, good times.