Page 669 of 2460 FirstFirst ... 16956961965966566666766866967067167267367971976911691669 ... LastLast
Results 10,021 to 10,035 of 36892

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Don't mind me, I'll just be over here booing loudly at pretty much everything in GoHS right now.

Man, remember when Mira had a personality and an arc? Good times, good times.
    You gonna drop it? I left the series behind three years ago.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    You gonna drop it? I left the series behind three years ago.
    Eh, no. I've come this far and it's not offensively bad. I've just not been very gripped by anything since the time skip.

I just think a lot of the creative decisions, the time skip being principle, have been bad. Even the gifts have been pretty poor for a while, nowhere near the standard of the earlier arcs.

Well me and my anime club friends are doing a actual podcast of our anime club doing stuff once the main buddy gets to well gear working.

I think voice only, so if you wanna know who I am, ask Cleric. He knows my first name.

Monday getting dr to check on that freakin mole btw.

And college is really killing my time. Jennifer is just making it worse.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Eh, no. I've come this far and it's not offensively bad. I've just not been very gripped by anything since the time skip.

I just think a lot of the creative decisions, the time skip being principle, have been bad. Even the gifts have been pretty poor for a while, nowhere near the standard of the earlier arcs.
    it's still decent for me. but only decent. it's not gotta me to "code:breaker" levels of hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Hancock screwed the WG and marines over royally by helping Luffy into Impel Down and then protecting him during the war. I'd say that made her a bigger liability than Weevil who mostly took down pirates connected to Whitebeard at the behest of his mother.

CP-0 as an organization is such a big player in the world, and yet we know so little about them. They're frustrating and fascinating.

I think that a lot of marines that are in the know about the secrets of the world are trying to keep the status quo because it might be preferable to the alternative, and considering that alternative might instigate a world wide war I can kinda get their reservations about it. Who knows what kind of world would emerge from that chaos.

I makes me wonder what kind of man Rocks himself was. He's clearly had some level of charisma to gather such a dysfunctional crew and keep them together despite their differences. But from the description he also seems like he himself was cray cray.
    and what about this new group that's taking over for the warlords, SSG?

damn. no action in this chapter and yet so interesting.

Iron Man Jr is back in the MCU.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    and what about this new group that's taking over for the warlords, SSG?

damn. no action in this chapter and yet so interesting.
    Ditto, especially now that we finally hear about Rocks.

spoilers:
    Seeing how the guy led a crew of outright powerful sons of bitches (three emperors, Shiki, etc) and was that bad it took Garp and Roger to team up...Holy ****.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Yup, I'm glad that Disney and Sony came an arrangement. No one wants to see Spidey rebooted again.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    Ditto, especially now that we finally hear about Rocks.

spoilers:
    Seeing how the guy led a crew of outright powerful sons of bitches (three emperors, Shiki, etc) and was that bad it took Garp and Roger to team up...Holy ****.
    end of spoilers
    one thing i'm most interested in is we finally have a reason why garp never went full admiral. i always assumed it was because he was somewhat lazy and didn't want the added work and respiniblity of being one. but now? turns out he has the nobles and doesn't wanna work directly under them. hmmmm. there is a story there.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    which means the return of.....aunt may.

me and gabs approve of this.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Yup, I'm glad that Disney and Sony came an arrangement. No one wants to see Spidey rebooted again.
    TBH I'm half convinced that Disney and Sony's falling out, was all a publicity stunt.

The fact that they were able to sort things out so quikly is very fishy.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Well, their reasoning is obviously "Yusuke is Hiei's rival, so if Yusuke can do it, Hiei can too. Also, all S-class demons are the same."

And they seem to be going along with the "he flat out ignored this fire and lightning attacks, so he can ignore all fire and lightning attacks."

Of course, with the next battle I'm wondering if they'll bring back the "Ganondorf can ONLY be stopped by really powerful holy weapons/attacks" argument they had for him winning against Bowser back in Season 3?
    Unlikely, Death Battle has evolved it's research process heavily since then.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

one thing i'm most interested in is we finally have a reason why garp never went full admiral. i always assumed it was because he was somewhat lazy and didn't want the added work and respiniblity of being one. but now? turns out he has the nobles and doesn't wanna work directly under them. hmmmm. there is a story there.
    I do like how there is an explanation why a majority has barely heard of the event while the few who do know have surprisingly decent reasons to keep quiet about their involvement.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    I do like how there is an explanation why a majority has barely heard of the event while the few who do know have surprisingly decent reasons to keep quiet about their involvement.
    and if that wasn't enough........

this guy's name popped up. again.

and if that wasn't enough........

this guy's name popped up. again.
    ... Nyarlathotep ?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan