Page 682 of 2452 FirstFirst ... 18258263267267867968068168268368468568669273278211821682 ... LastLast
Results 10,216 to 10,230 of 36769
    Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    it seems dear norman has been spamming comments on my book page, apparently believe that i flip burger for a living.
    ...Well, the only apparent bright side here is that he notice you.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Are those... Stairs??

Or are they just some really artsy shelf system or something?
    Totally stairs....Or the contractor was hired by some dude who like possible death traps for thieves.

Extraordinary Member

I'm rather disappointed by Escanor's back story chapter. The ones we've had before it all went way deeper into their respective main character's back story and actually showed us how the got to the point of joining the Sins.

With Escanor we mainly see how he's convinced to join, get an exposition dump about his past and meet his dead maternal figure. That's just a lot less compared to what we've gotten previously.

spoilers:
    And did Meliodas somehow over-power Escanor when he was The One? Because that seems amazingly inconsistent.
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member

No context and spoilers for Lord El-Melloi II Case Files... but I don't care. I need my fellow Fate/Zero fans to cry with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    One Piece: The war to reclaim Wano's soul begins... and it's off to a bad start for our heroes.

Orochi was one step ahead.
    if it's not one thing, it's another.

just what the hell happened the night before.
    Things never go quite as planned...for the Straw Hats and allies lol. Orochi is a real bastard

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

I'm rather disappointed by Escanor's back story chapter. The ones we've had before it all went way deeper into their respective main character's back story and actually showed us how the got to the point of joining the Sins.

With Escanor we mainly see how he's convinced to join, get an exposition dump about his past and meet his dead maternal figure. That's just a lot less compared to what we've gotten previously.

spoilers:
    And did Meliodas somehow over-power Escanor when he was The One? Because that seems amazingly inconsistent.
    end of spoilers
    With regards to your spoilers, I also thought that was a bit odd.

Maybe Escanor lacked experience or something?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Things never go quite as planned...for the Straw Hats and allies lol. Orochi is a real bastard
    On the flip side, when have the Straw Hats' plans ever actually worked?

Usually they try a plan, it fails and then they just muck things up until they've mucked up a solution for the problem they tried to plan away.

So by ruining the plan, Orochi has unleashed the most dangerous force in the world. Monkey D. Luffy doing whatever the frigg he wants.

Failing that, I can see Marco and Nekomamushi being the ones to save the day here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    With regards to your spoilers, I also thought that was a bit odd.

Maybe Escanor lacked experience or something?
    Yeah, that's the only thing I came up with too. That and he was more arrogant than prideful there.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheLastDalek View Post
    My opinion on the new RWBy outfits.

The good: Ruby, Ren, Nora.

The ok: Blake, Yang.

The bad: Weiss, Jaune
    Rumor has it that Nora's gonna be revealed to be Trans, because her new outfit has the color scheme of the Trans Flag, and the lead character designer has been liking posts commenting on that fact

Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    The legend himself has noticed you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    ...Well, the only apparent bright side here is that he notice you.
    he's always noticed me. just didn't know he has been spamming the reviews on my book by telling people my book sucks and that his book is better.

Black Clover: I was expecting several things from this chapter, but what I did not expect was a manga appearance from the Addams Family. O_o
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

One Piece: The war to reclaim Wano's soul begins... and it's off to a bad start for our heroes.

Orochi was one step ahead.
    Well, that means the plan has gone off the rails. That's good for the Straw Hats, and bad for the bad guys. Because when **** gets flipped is when the Straw Hats are at their most dangerous, since they work best without a plan and flying by the seat of their pants.

Orochi should've just let the plan continue without a hitch, because THEN he'd know what to expect. Now? Now who knows what our heroes are gonna do! Mark my words, Orochi is gonna regret trying to be clever, because the best laid plans fall at the feet of the Straw Hats.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

really, i feel honored. he only reserves such actions for authors like stephen king.

really, i feel honored. he only reserves such actions for authors like stephen king.
    Wow, this guy's petty, insecure and may be crazy. I actually pity him a little.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Wow, this guy's petty, insecure and may be crazy. I actually pity him a little.
    a guy who has seemingly infinite confidence in how "good" his work is but so insecure that he can't stand anyone succeed over him. also, he's a bit of a classist, hence the whole "mcdonald's" comment there.