Page 683 of 752 FirstFirst ... 183583633673679680681682683684685686687693733 ... LastLast
Results 10,231 to 10,245 of 11276
  1. #10231
    The Tentacle God Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dead City of R'lyeh
    Posts
    18,209

    Default

    Wait, Norman is still around spouting his rhetoric about the terrible book he wrote ?
    "... and when the Golden Toad started to sing, there was no turning back." - grampagen (Ochazuke)

    "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn."

  2. #10232
    The Tentacle God Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dead City of R'lyeh
    Posts
    18,209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Wow, this guy's petty, insecure and may be crazy. I actually pity him a little.
    Got a video for you, Len.

    "... and when the Golden Toad started to sing, there was no turning back." - grampagen (Ochazuke)

    "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn."

  3. #10233
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    33,413

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Wait, Norman is still around spouting his rhetoric about the terrible book he wrote ?
    when did he ever stop?

  4. #10234
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    33,413

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Got a video for you, Len.

    oh he went after fred too. went on his book page on amazon and just spammed comments, talked about sales a bunch, and shilled his own book.

  5. #10235
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,746

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Black Clover: I was expecting several things from this chapter, but what I did not expect was a manga appearance from the Addams Family. O_o
    I'm reminded of a gag from Eyeshield 21 where a really weird looking character's parents were revealed to look exactly like their son and one character went "Ok, that explains him, but why are they like that?"

    Same vibe in this chapter.

  6. #10236
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,746

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Well, that means the plan has gone off the rails. That's good for the Straw Hats, and bad for the bad guys. Because when shit gets flipped is when the Straw Hats are at their most dangerous, since they work best without a plan and flying by the seat of their pants.

    Orochi should've just let the plan continue without a hitch, because THEN he'd know what to expect. Now? Now who knows what our heroes are gonna do! Mark my words, Orochi is gonna regret trying to be clever, because the best laid plans fall at the feet of the Straw Hats.
    Yup. Just noted that meself.

    Orochi is going to be surrounded by chaos and cry out for his retainers and Kaido to save his ass. Only for them all to be knocked out. Well... Kaido might not be down by that point. He'll still be duking it out with whomever has to fight Kaido.

  7. #10237
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,746

    Default



    YES, KAMALA IS IN THE GAME!!!

    And she seems important to the story and might have a fun buddy road trip with Bruce! I'm so happy about this.

  8. #10238
    The Tentacle God Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dead City of R'lyeh
    Posts
    18,209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    when did he ever stop?
    Maybe I've not been following him closely enough ...

    Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    oh he went after fred too. went on his book page on amazon and just spammed comments, talked about sales a bunch, and shilled his own book.
    Oh I know he went after Fred, just didn't know he was still actively running around Amazon.
    "... and when the Golden Toad started to sing, there was no turning back." - grampagen (Ochazuke)

    "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn."

  9. #10239
    Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,738

    Default



    ...I was about to ask myself what the hell did Booster Gold unleashed but found out immediately after this image.

    Like holy god damn, what the fuck did you just do, Booster? O_o

    Edit: you can see I just barely keep up with events in comics...Thank Quora I ran into this.
    Last edited by Iron_Twister; 10-04-2019 at 02:14 PM.

  10. #10240
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,581

    Default

    Tom King is Generally a great writer, He cannot do Booster Gold very well at all

  11. #10241
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    33,413

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post


    ...I was about to ask myself what the hell did Booster Gold unleashed but found out immediately after this image.

    Like holy god damn, what the fuck did you just do, Booster? O_o

    Edit: you can see I just barely keep up with events in comics...Thank Quora I ran into this.


    linkara did a ep on it. booster cocked up. he cocked up bad.

  12. #10242
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    33,413

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Maybe I've not been following him closely enough ...



    Oh I know he went after Fred, just didn't know he was still actively running around Amazon.
    same song and dance: you put a negative review on his page, he will call you a troll, a moron, mock you for your purchases on amazon, and quote from his own book. oh and if you like and/or make youtube vids, you are a boring person with no life.

  13. #10243
    Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    4,963

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    YES, KAMALA IS IN THE GAME!!!

    And she seems important to the story and might have a fun buddy road trip with Bruce! I'm so happy about this.
    Much like way back when Laura Matsuda got her dub voice in SFV and I was annoyed at that, I am very annoyed that Kamala doesn't have a THICC New Jersey accent.

    Let regional accents happen more in video games, dammit!
    Twitter
    Tumblr
    Follow my social media for animations and art and junk.
    Underbelly: A Mafia Intrigue RPG. Come and do crimes!
    Art Thread on CBR

  14. #10244
    Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,738

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Tom King is Generally a great writer, He cannot do Booster Gold very well at all
    Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post


    linkara did a ep on it. booster cocked up. he cocked up bad.
    Ah, I see...But jeeeeezzzzzz.

    ...Reminds me to binge watch Linkara in the meantime.

  15. #10245
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,581

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Yup. Just noted that meself.

    Orochi is going to be surrounded by chaos and cry out for his retainers and Kaido to save his ass. Only for them all to be knocked out. Well... Kaido might not be down by that point. He'll still be duking it out with whomever has to fight Kaido.
    By the way, theis arc is being structured like a Kabuki Play, and Kabuki Plays are 5 acts

    The 3rd act is traditionally the one that contains tragedy

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •