Page 686 of 2460 FirstFirst ... 18658663667668268368468568668768868969069673678611861686 ... LastLast
Results 10,276 to 10,290 of 36892
    Extraordinary Member

Summary of the end of the latest Attack on Titan Chapter

Quote Originally Posted by FistofIron View Post
    I finally watched the Birds of Prey trailer. I’m not sure how I feel about it.
    Is it sadness that you're feeling ?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    As someone who is aggressively uninterested in superhero films, the trailer looked kind of fun to me.

DC trying to refine their style into something more akin to anarchic, more adult oriented stuff that doesn't take itself too seriously sounds like a good move.

I mean, I currently have no real interest in seeing /any/ superhero films but Birds of Prey has my attention at least because it looks like it might be something a little different.
    Last edited by Nik Hasta; 10-07-2019 at 01:18 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Had a call this morning that my Dad, who is now in palliative care, has taken a turn for the worse. I’ve been down to see him today (he lives about 100 miles away), and it doesn’t look like he’ll make it through this week. He’s almost entirely non-responsive, has completely stopped eating and drinking (and can’t swallow anyway) and his breathing has gone really shallow. He’s basically shutting down.

This is after we lost his brother earlier this year.

Going to be a tough few days.
    Sad to hear the news about your father. Hope you will have the strength of will to face the upcoming tough days.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    I wouldn’t say that but there was some stuff that seemed off.

I interrupted a burglary earlier. Afterwards I had to deal with a rather incompetent cop. I’m talking Officer Doofy.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Had a call this morning that my Dad, who is now in palliative care, has taken a turn for the worse. I’ve been down to see him today (he lives about 100 miles away), and it doesn’t look like he’ll make it through this week. He’s almost entirely non-responsive, has completely stopped eating and drinking (and can’t swallow anyway) and his breathing has gone really shallow. He’s basically shutting down.

Beadle, I'm very sorry to hear this. I know you'll be supporting your family in this, but please take some time for yourself as well.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

I interrupted a burglary earlier. Afterwards I had to deal with a rather incompetent cop. I’m talking Officer Doofy.
    You're black right? I'm just glad you weren't arrested as the burglary suspect.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    You're black right? I'm just glad you weren't arrested as the burglary suspect.
    Thankfully that didn’t happened. He really wasn’t the most competent guy. He couldn’t find the parking garage behind the building.

BANNED

Are Clownfish TV one of the worst clickbait channels on youtube? Everytime one of their videos shows up in my youtube feed it looks like the most clickbaitiest clickbait.

Like that?
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    With regards to your spoilers, I also thought that was a bit odd.

Maybe Escanor lacked experience or something?
    Dark Soul #7, this has effectively been confirmed in the new chapter.

Extraordinary Member

I can only express my wishes for the best possible unfolding of an awful situation, and add my support to that of the others who've done so.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Dark Soul #7, this has effectively been confirmed in the new chapter.
    Indeed, and I guess it makes sense since before meeting up with the Sins he was just a wandering lost dude with no combat training that no one could over-power when the sun was up.