Page 69 of 2439 FirstFirst ... 1959656667686970717273791191695691069 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 36576

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Mighty Member

Sharp, you mentioned before in anima that some characters have the abilities to threaten countries. Is it because they have divine level magic? Without that I am having a hard time understanding how it's possible for characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Farealmer View Post
    Sharp, you mentioned before in anima that some characters have the abilities to threaten countries. Is it because they have divine level magic? Without that I am having a hard time understanding how it's possible for characters.
    I’ll try and field this while Sharp’s away on holiday/vacation(/Vacance, I guess, as he’s Canadian).

Divine magic is part of it, yes. Or even ‘merely’ High Magic, which is actually pretty potent in its own right. Also high-level Ki Dominions etc. Remember, being able to threaten countries doesn’t necessarily mean “in one attack”. It could be done in stages. For example, if I chose too, at his next level (which is still very low), I could get my character in Siriel’s game to the point where he could go nuclear with Ki, doing +200 Attack and a Damage multiplier over a 3-mile radius. That kills A LOT of a country’s soldiers in one splurge if they were in one place as part of a battlefront or some such. I mean... I won’t, partly because he’d be the ultimate glass cannon.

But also there are characters (NPCs) with high Gnosis / Natura that have other special abilities, enhancements and super-weapons who could do this stuff. Characters like Nemesis, Lazarus or others could do stuff on that level. Kagami(sp?) could if he gets hold of the wrap he’s trying to get hold of. Eljared (now deceased) already has done, punishing one of the countries now in the Azur Alliance because it didn’t kiss her ass well enough.

And that’s not getting into Omega, The Powers in Shadow etc.

Anima has ways of going WAY OTT.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Eljared's dead? When did this happen?
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Eljared's dead? When did this happen?
    Before the events of the game. When she activated her super-secret mechanism thing whose name I have completely forgotten (Breach of Heavens? Was that it? Seriously, it’s a while since I binged on Anima lore).

She’s as gone as Rah is.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Before the events of the game. When she activated her super-secret mechanism thing whose name I have completely forgotten (Breach of Heavens? Was that it? Seriously, it’s a while since I binged on Anima lore).

She’s as gone as Rah is.
    Oh, okay. If it's before the game, then Giovanna should be aware of it. I really gotta brush up on my Anima lore.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Oh, okay. If it's before the game, then Giovanna should be aware of it. I really gotta brush up on my Anima lore.
    To be fair, it’s not explicitly written in the books (at least not in the English ones). It’s Word of God stuff from Carlos.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

https://www.twitch.tv/rvtentertainment

(checks watch) IT'S RIFFIN' TIME!

Incredible Member

Huh, how does the manga version of Hit stack up to the anime version? Seems to me the latter had a better showing against Jiren.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    Now that's a true man.

I know the world can be insane at times but stuff like this really does make you smile.

And once again, I'm glad you're all here with us all.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Now that's a true man.

I know the world can be insane at times but stuff like this really does make you smile.

And once again, I'm glad you're all here with us all.
    steve doesn't really like talking about it because to him, it's nothing to brag about. to him, he was just helping out his brothers.

New One Punch Man, looks like we'll get a more in depth look at what the various S levels can do, starting with Flashy Flash