Page 706 of 2452 FirstFirst ... 20660665669670270370470570670770870971071675680612061706 ... LastLast
Results 10,576 to 10,590 of 36769

Quote Originally Posted by FistofIron View Post
    I enjoyed the first episode. I’ll watch episode 2 after work.
    Pretty much this. Or at least some point this week.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

so they changed up heracles' origin quite a bit in the manga.

let's see how jack responds.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Issue 901 of the old series. The one where Ancestor smashes Tiger into a mountain. Which they then carve up while fighting each other in the follow up issue.
    Okay - I'll see if I have this at home sometime, and check it out again. But it's always fun watching Ancestor beatup Tiger Stu.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    SO!

A couple of mates and myself made a weird horror movie worth no money and in like three months. It's now free to view online on YouTube so feel free to check it out.

The rules were "There are no bad ideas," and no more than two takes on everything. Shooting for quantity not quality.

Overall, it's not good but it's also not nearly as bad as it should be. If you want a weird free horror movie that is generally not very scary, check it out.

Will have a look at this!
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Into the Spiderverse was an incredibly heartfelt and funny movie.

Only thing I didn't like was Kingpin's voice.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

I'm looking forward to seeing that movie.

I'm 66 pages into this year's Christmas story, and behind my schedule. My recent field trip wreaked havoc with my time.

Anima players, don't know if anyone has posted, but I'll have a look tonight or tomorrow.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Extraordinary Member

CW is gonna be doing a Superman Show with Hoechlin and Tulloch.

Speaking as a Massive Superman fan, I'm so effing happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    I'm looking forward to seeing that movie.

I'm 66 pages into this year's Christmas story, and behind my schedule. My recent field trip wreaked havoc with my time.

Anima players, don't know if anyone has posted, but I'll have a look tonight or tomorrow.
    I’ll be honest, I haven’t. What with my dad and also quitting my job, I’m a bit out of it. The funeral is next week (yup, it’s a long time after), so I should be able to start getting back into stuff after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    I’ll be honest, I haven’t. What with my dad and also quitting my job, I’m a bit out of it. The funeral is next week (yup, it’s a long time after), so I should be able to start getting back into stuff after that.
    Wait ... Quit your job ?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Yeah, I’m starting a new job shortly. Timing wasn’t perfect, I’ll be honest.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Hopefully this one isn't as stressful as your previous one.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Hopefully this one isn't as stressful as your previous one.
    They seem to be sort of human. So that helps.

Certainly not ... but I know your previous job was bleeding you dry so I'll echo Sub's sentiments here.

They seem to be sort of human. So that helps.
    I've found working for the Lizard people isn't all that terrible, once you get past the molting and obsession with bugs.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

OK, I just thought of this and I wanted to write it down somewhere in case it turns out to be right.

Over in Girl Genius, the Sparks are working on a device to remove the mental overlay of Lucrenza from Agatha, and then capture it. But the twist is they need Lucrenza to be the personality in charge.

Lucrenza has been acting like Agatha well enough to fool people who know about the overlay, AND know Lucrenza was the last one in charge.

Lucrenza however has always been a coward at heart.

So my prediction is they are going to put her in the helmet, Lucrenza's personality will fade and let Agatha seize control again, but noone will believe that, and it will actually extract AGATHA from her body and leave Lucrenza in charge. Then they'll have Agatha bottled and have to figure out how to get her back in her body and Lucrenza OUT, probably while huge amounts of shenanigans are going on.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Extraordinary Member