Page 713 of 2459 FirstFirst ... 21361366370370971071171271371471571671772376381312131713 ... LastLast
Results 10,681 to 10,695 of 36885
    Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

...Well, just watched a man destroy a perfectly nice brisket.

Archmanifestation of YOLO Noldere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    For crying out loud, Soul Caliber, fix pretty much all of the costumes. It's not 2005 any more.
    Adjusted that for you a little bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    ...Well, just watched a man destroy a perfectly nice brisket.
    What did the brisket do to that man's family to deserve that?
    This signature intentionally left blank.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

playing bloodstained.

problems aside, this game is fun. and dominique.................a nun should not be that hot.

Quote Originally Posted by Noldere View Post
    What did the brisket do to that man's family to deserve that?
    ....Literally nothing.

He heard people ask him to do this as an experiment...And made the grave mistake of trying. Dammit Guga, I think you should know better.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

....Literally nothing.

He heard people ask him to do this as an experiment...And made the grave mistake of trying. Dammit Guga, I think you should know better.
    my texas heart weeps.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    my texas heart weeps.
    ...It's like dude...That's a lotta meat you just destroyed.

my texas heart weeps.
    ...It's like dude...That's a lotta meat you just destroyed.
    The worst part is that they are discussing ruining even more at the end. Just Stop! You've already cooked the dead horse for a month guys!

That reminded me of dry aging.

Something like a two weeks to a month process, and it's generally served at higher end restaurants. You can however, do it with just about any kinda beef. A guy did however do it for 60-days with a Brisket; and hopefully it'll restore your faith in humanity. (because it turns out amazing).

Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Just seen the cover to issue #1 of the new X-Force series.

1. How is Wolverine again on every single X-team? Granted, he makes more sense on this one than on most, but still...
    2. It never occurred to me how much Black Tom Cassidy can look like Stephen Strange in the right light.
    3. Again, they both individually make sense on this team, but having both Sage and Domino (white skin, black hair, black facial markings, black and white costume, guns) together seems odd.
    4. Why do you need both Quentin Quire and Jean Grey?
    5. Speaking of Jean, why have they gone back to making it look like she’s orgasming when using her psionic powers?

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    That reminded me of dry aging.

Something like a two weeks to a month process, and it's generally served at higher end restaurants. You can however, do it with just about any kinda beef. A guy did however do it for 60-days with a Brisket; and hopefully it'll restore your faith in humanity. (because it turns out amazing).

That's my gripe...Cause the guy in this video is the same dude (Guga). The month cooked brisket was more of a request and was kind of already looking like a bad idea.

Usually Guga is on the ball.

playing bloodstained.

problems aside, this game is fun. and dominique.................a nun should not be that hot.
    Yeah, IGA created a great game to fill in the Castlevania void and I already can't wait for the sequel. Before then, I want my playable Zangetsu.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

That's my gripe...Cause the guy in this video is the same dude (Guga). The month cooked brisket was more of a request and was kind of already looking like a bad idea.

Usually Guga is on the ball.
    Ah, I didn't watch the "I ruined a perfectly good brisket" video because there's only so much trauma a Cthulhu can take. I am sad to see Guga broke the Hippocratic Roast.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Ah, I didn't watch the "I ruined a perfectly good brisket" video because there's only so much trauma a Cthulhu can take. I am sad to see Guga broke the Hippocratic Roast.
    Now in fairness, he did seem unaware of what would actually happen...But it still should be a bit of concern for him given it's not exactly dry aging he's attempting in the video.

...But damn did curiosity killed the cat.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by FistofIron View Post
    Me and you both know that Ivy is staying the same haha.

They don’t understand the concept of putting work. Technique, diet, consistency etc.
    I'm not to fond of Hilde's New costume. I think her old costume in SC IV was better.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.