Page 733 of 2454 FirstFirst ... 23363368372372973073173273373473573673774378383312331733 ... LastLast
Results 10,981 to 10,995 of 36796
    E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    No, Alcremie.
    Oh you were serious. I thought you were just ragging on Vaniluxe.

63 variations, 7 shiny forms. In order to get them all, the Alcremie has to be holding a specific item and you have to spin around in a circle either clockwise/counter-clockwise for up to 5 seconds during a specific part of the day. Otherwise they won't evolve/transform properly.
    *looks at him skeptically*

I'm not sure I believe that.

That sounds WAY to crazy random for the Pokémon Company.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Oh you were serious. I thought you were just ragging on Vaniluxe.

*looks at him skeptically*

I'm not sure I believe that.

That sounds WAY to crazy random for the Pokémon Company.
    Lemme see if I can find a smaller image to post. The one I have is literally six images worth of "this is how you get the Alcremie you want".
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Lemme see if I can find a smaller image to post. The one I have is literally six images worth of "this is how you get the Alcremie you want".
    Ack! SPOILERS!!

*Covers eyes and ears*

Although I guess that does make SOME sense in that your whipping up some crème, so it's you mixing it up by spinning.

Do they have any stat differences? Or just color/pattern/what's in it?
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Ack! SPOILERS!!

*Covers eyes and ears*

Although I guess that does make SOME sense in that your whipping up some crème, so it's you mixing it up by spinning.

Do they have any stat differences? Or just color/pattern/what's in it?
    No stat differences from what I know. Just cosmetic.

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    In One Piece Oden's crew have leveled up their behavior, skills and appearance to fit a future shogun. They look dapper as hell.
    And the Whitebeard pirates appear! And Oden spoilers:
    immediately attacks Whitebeard while asking to join his crew. Because Oden don't give two fucks!
    end of spoilers
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Really liked that chapter. Even at quick pace it perfectly captured how they went from a band of ragamuffin to respectable samurai. Wonder what type of Fishman Kawamatsu is though.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

No, Alcremie.

63 variations, 7 shiny forms. In order to get them all, the Alcremie has to be holding a specific item and you have to spin around in a circle either clockwise/counter-clockwise for up to 5 seconds during a specific part of the day. Otherwise they won't evolve/transform properly.
    Found a vid showing the evolution, guess whomever came up with this idea may have spent too much time in an Ice Cream Parlor.

Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Binge read the manga Tokyo Manji Revengers and...Wow, it's pretty good...But god damn the various punches in the gut this manga does.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    I'm reading it. It's an okay series, I love the design of everything even if the main plot hasn't really grabbed me as yet.

The opening of the story was very well done but I'm not sure we've really found the big hook just yet. Still feels a little loose in some ways.
    I like the designs, the setting as a concept (though the exposition of how everything works probably should've been spaced out a bit more) and the characters are generally fun so far.

It has a lot of fun things going for it (like the aforemention giant samurai mechs) but all the parts haven't really clicked just yet. But still, it's some to look forward to each week.

I also tried out Spy Family during my vacation and it's been a while since a manga grabbed me so instantly. The story is just super charming so far and the main cast are amazingly endearing together, though I would like to see a bit more focus on Yor. It's also really funny.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    And the Whitebeard pirates appear! And Oden spoilers:
    immediately attacks Whitebeard while asking to join his crew. Because Oden don't give two fucks!
    end of spoilers
    It's going to be interesting to see just what took down Oden in the end. Was it an army that eventually overwhelmed him or was Kaido required to finish it?

Extraordinary Member

Helluva Boss didn't grab me in quite the same way that Hazbin Hotel did, but I think it's still got some real potential with the Immediate Murder Professionals.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.