Page 737 of 2439 FirstFirst ... 23763768772773373473573673773873974074174778783712371737 ... LastLast
Results 11,041 to 11,055 of 36576
    Extraordinary Member

Merry Give Thanksing!

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

The leaders of the Conservative Party and the far right Brexit Party both refused to show up the Channel 4 debate on climate change and what the UK can do to combat it.

Channel 4 responded by empty chairing the two leaders and replacing them with a set of ice sculptures of the earth to illustrate the growing catastrophe.

The Prime Minister then got upset that he was being effectively mocked and sent robot in a poorly fitting human suit Michael Gove and his own father down to complain and try and force their way into the debate. They were rebuked.

In a tough week of politics this has been a lovely moment of hilarity.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    The leaders of the Conservative Party and the far right Brexit Party both refused to show up the Channel 4 debate on climate change and what the UK can do to combat it.

Channel 4 responded by empty chairing the two leaders and replacing them with a set of ice sculptures of the earth to illustrate the growing catastrophe.

The Prime Minister then got upset that he was being effectively mocked and sent robot in a poorly fitting human suit Michael Gove and his own father down to complain and try and force their way into the debate. They were rebuked.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

That’s amazing.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Merry Give Thanksing!
    Happy Thanks Mas
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Happy Thanks Mas Everyoneone.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    Couldn't be perfect.

He got wrecked by a being of pure spite.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

I just decided this morning to try and sell most of my Comics and TPB's.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    What a baffling video title considering that a big plot point was that Meruem was a really, really crappy leader, which even he acknowledged shortly before dying.

This is hilarious. Also sad/terrifying. But mostly hilarious.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure