Page 779 of 2454 FirstFirst ... 27967972976977577677777877978078178278378982987912791779 ... LastLast
Results 11,671 to 11,685 of 36800
    Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Bah. Most of the time it's just two ever more isolated camps yelling at each other without any sort of communication. If I wanted that I'd go troll the Star Trek forums. at least there I can follow the plot.
    Out of deference to Guy's moderation, I'm not going to get into this because it world be a rather political discussion and I would find it a tiny bit challenging to remain civil on this topic. Political apathy is a poison and you should stop taking it.

But yeah, ummm... My housemate beat Control last night. That's a cool game but they totally flubbed the final encounter. Waves of enemies does not make an engaging final boss encounter.

The soundtrack is ridiculously well implemented though.

I wonder if DC is going to relaunch Milestone this year?

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    now we got a backstory for jack the ripper.
    Seriously?!
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

This is the first video of a web series that I would recommend highly.

Website Link
    Last edited by Tami; 01-03-2020 at 12:57 PM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Seriously?!
    I was a little concerned they were going to try and make him sympathetic because... you know... doing that a historical murderer is a bit messed up. But then he just started killing people because it made him happy and I was like "Ah yes, he is an *******,"

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    I was a little concerned they were going to try and make him sympathetic because... you know... doing that a historical murderer is a bit messed up. But then he just started killing people because it made him happy and I was like "Ah yes, he is an *******,"
    i felt a wee bit bad for him for his mother only being kind to him so the rich asshat who knocked her up would come back to get her but the moment they said he could see emotions as colors, i knew where it was going.

meanwhile, my xmas present came today. say hello to MMC's oculus max impetus, aka vortex.

Fairy Tail 100 Yr Quest: Okay, Natsu got Rogue'd by The White Wizard, only to be saved by Happy. Unfortunately, Happy's assistance may have some unforeseen repercussions since he has unintentionally caused a peculiar transformation to occur within the WW by hitting her with the Earth Orb(getting Fused Zamasu flashbacks, here). Meanwhile, Skullion orders the remaining Dragon Eaters to retreat and plans to deploy the Black Dragon Slayer Knights, the most powerful of his guild, to fight against Fairy Tail. Interesting of note is that Dragon Eaters can actually absorb magic from other people. Finally, Wendy is ready to fight Nebal and enters Dragon Force Mode, with Nebal ready to do the same. Curiously, we discover that Dragon Eaters are forbidden by their Guild law to use Dragon Force because it's apparently too dangerous/powerful/uncontrollable. Since Dragon Eaters don't have the anti-bodies to prevent them from transforming into the full Dragons like the first, third and fourth generation, I'm guessing this to be the case.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

well, new thor comic out.

with the war of realms over, thor is now the new king of asgard. as such, he threw his hammer all over the ten realms to let people know not to **** with him. but loki notices that thor is having trouble lifting Mjolnir.

then galactus comes crashing down, missing an arm, saying that the black winter is coming. the black winter is basically the **** that merc'd his universe back when he was galen. so now, king thor teams with the heralds and big G to stop this thing. but G reveals that when you look into the black winter, it can give you a glimpse of your final death. and apparently, thor is the one who's gonna put him down for good. so now......

thor is now not only king of asgard but a herald.
    Last edited by master of read; 01-03-2020 at 09:49 PM.

with the war of realms over, thor is now the new king of asgard. as such, he threw his hammer all over the ten realms to let people know not to **** with him. but loki notices that thor is having trouble lifting Mjolnir.

then galactus comes crashing down, missing an arm, saying that the black winter is coming. the black winter is basically the **** that merc'd his universe back when he was galen. so now, king thor teams with the heralds and big G to stop this thing. but G reveals that when you look into the black winter, it can give you a glimpse of your final death. and apparently, thor is the one who's gonna put him down for good. so now......

That looks cool. Cates writing that?

Quote Originally Posted by FistofIron View Post
    That looks cool. Cates writing that?
    yup.

also, norrin wants to help galactus by having him chow down on 5 uber pure planets that he hid from him. must have learned that trick when he lived through the universe after his wife died.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

yup.

also, norrin wants to help galactus by having him chow down on 5 uber pure planets that he hid from him. must have learned that trick when he lived through the universe after his wife died.
    I might have to pick this up. I haven’t read much Thor since JMS wrote him.

Super Saiyan Thor.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by FistofIron View Post
    I might have to pick this up. I haven’t read much Thor since JMS wrote him.
    ditto. didn't read much of war of the realms but i like where this is going.

damnit, marvel. you are putting out too much good **** to read.

ditto. didn't read much of war of the realms but i like where this is going.

damnit, marvel. you are putting out too much good **** to read.
    I usually find a few titles from marvel that catch my interest. Same with dc. I’m gonna miss Priest on Deathstroke.