Page 780 of 2461 FirstFirst ... 28068073077077677777877978078178278378479083088012801780 ... LastLast
Results 11,686 to 11,700 of 36910
    BANNED

Good god it's dumb how many hardcore KH players are so dead set against the kupo coin. If it was forced on them I would get it, but it's an optional item that's there for the more casual players.

It just smacks og elitism to me.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Bah. Most of the time it's just two ever more isolated camps yelling at each other without any sort of communication. If I wanted that I'd go troll the Star Trek forums. at least there I can follow the plot.
    I feel the same about the D&D community. Whether carnival games or "games of thrones" sometimes the only way to win a rigged game is to not play.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Super Saiyan Thor.
    *Sics Goose on Cthulhu, who opens her maw and unleashes tentacles on Cthulhu that drag him into her pocket dimension/stomach* *Pats Goose* Good space-kitty. And it's clearly Ultra Instinct, silly Cthulhu.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

No, because his hair isn't silver and he doesn't look like the buffet ran out of food.

Also the Goose works for me. You have no power
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

No, because his hair isn't silver and he doesn't look like the buffet ran out of food.

Also the Goose works for me. You have no power
    The Goose is a *cat*, she works for no one but herself.

And the hair is whitish-silver, so close enough.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Untitled Goose merely is.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Super Saiyan Thor.
    Y’know... Thor probably does have a dragon’s ball somewhere.

Right next to Jormungand’s Jormun-gland.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

For those who've seen Rise of Skywalker:

spoilers:
    Was that Ahsoka's lightsaber that Rey had at the very end? The yellow one.
    end of spoilers
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    For those who've seen Rise of Skywalker:

spoilers:
    Was that Ahsoka's lightsaber that Rey had at the very end? The yellow one.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    No. It's basically the end of Rey's staff now converted into a lightsaber hilt. Before anyone wonders how she can make a lightsaber...She did have books and Leia after all and Anakin/Luke's blue lightsaber did get fixed somehow so...This is not an asspull. If it is, then Luke making his green lightsaber offscreen in the Original Trilogy may as well be one too. But yeah, it's implied she built it as to finalize her own identity in a sense.
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Read the manga Sugarless...And surprisingly, I just don't like it as a delinquent manga.

I mean it does have some sort of message about relying on your own strength to reach for the top (...I think) but my god, it's repetitive as hell. I think it's especially because no one really grows as a character so every arc felt like the same thing.

...I thought Shonan Seven was mostly just devolves into fist fights until that got boring....But Sugarless just feels like it's kinda dead in the water with only the most recent stuff trying to break the mold.

For your consideration

Sandman to Hark! A Vagrant: the best comics of the decade

With so many hairpin turns over the last 10 years, it makes sense that the greatest and most inventive works in comics would come from unexpected, contradictory corners: young adult and horror. As the YA comics market boomed, it attracted more and more brilliant cartoonists, with superstars such as Raina Telgemeier finding a huge readership outside the world of superheroes. At the same time, new voices such as Emily Carroll and old ones such as Al Columbia produced far darker, yet necessary, visions of the world

Over this decade of upheaval, many fortunes have reversed. DC relaunched its entire shared universe as The New 52 in 2011, then threw in the towel and returned to the status quo after five years. Marvel spent the decade integrating the corporate values of its new owner, Disney, into its editorial decision-making to become far slicker, if more divided between nostalgia plays for older readers and squeaky-clean comics for kids. Some reclusive creators produced new work, including Columbia’s Amnesia: The Lost Films of Francis D Longfellow. Some industry stalwarts received long-due accolades, such as Lynda Barry’s MacArthur “Genius” grant. And the decade produced a pile of amazing, beautiful comics, many of them from voices that hadn’t been heard before 2010. Here are my favourites.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    spoilers:
    No. It's basically the end of Rey's staff now converted into a lightsaber hilt. Before anyone wonders how she can make a lightsaber...She did have books and Leia after all and Anakin/Luke's blue lightsaber did get fixed somehow so...This is not an asspull. If it is, then Luke making his green lightsaber offscreen in the Original Trilogy may as well be one too. But yeah, it's implied she built it as to finalize her own identity in a sense.
    end of spoilers
    Ah, gotcha. I didn't recognize it. Thanks.

spoilers:
    And her creating the saber on her own doesn't really bother me, since there's not going to be enough time to show her learning the ins and outs of lightsabers.
    end of spoilers
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

i've never marked out harder than i did when i saw this.

THIS IS GONNA BE ARMAGEDDON!!!

So basically, they could've had droids pilot the flying junk heaps, hyperdrive them into the Dreadnought and been on their way with minimal losses.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post

So basically, they could've had droids pilot the flying junk heaps, hyperdrive them into the Dreadnought and been on their way with minimal losses.
    shhhh

don't bring logic to that.