Page 799 of 2452 FirstFirst ... 29969974978979579679779879980080180280380984989912991799 ... LastLast
Results 11,971 to 11,985 of 36769

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    This man gets it!!!

Always loved fan arts of Ochako as Scarlet Witch.
    Thank you!

Although, if we're merging with Marvel characters, would that make Toga into Mystique?

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Thank you!

Although, if we're merging with Marvel characters, would that make Toga into Mystique?

Power-wise, kinda.

Personality-wise I'd kinda go more with Carnage, or Shriek maybe.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

so.............apparently this happened

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Yeah, Clark has released his identity. And his reasons make sense. And no, he wasn't immediately treated like absolute garbage because DC, unlike Marvel, actually has people who respect a dude who has saved the earth a gazillion times and helps cats out of trees.

I thought I would hate how they did it, but I didn't.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Yeah, Clark has released his identity. And his reasons make sense. And no, he wasn't immediately treated like absolute garbage because DC, unlike Marvel, actually has people who respect a dude who has saved the earth a gazillion times and helps cats out of trees.

I thought I would hate how they did it, but I didn't.
    i read through. it's good stuff. the perry meeting had me worried a bit but it turned out ok.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    i read through. it's good stuff. the perry meeting had me worried a bit but it turned out ok.
    Everything felt...real. And logical. And the emotions were real. Good writing, I felt. Big change? Sure. Will they roll it back at some point? Maybe. But I hope not. It made sense.
    Why are we here?

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Everything felt...real. And logical. And the emotions were real. Good writing, I felt. Big change? Sure. Will they roll it back at some point? Maybe. But I hope not. It made sense.
    its a good shake up of the status quo. only reason i learned about it was from the "batman/superman" comic.

How is Bendis doing on Superman?

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

The Superman reveal thing only strengthens my hold that DC is probably a place I'll definitely feel safe living in. Cause god damn, Marvel universe really likes to get a lynch mob formed whenever a hero does something they disliked...And especially god forbid you turned out to be a mutant.

X-Men never seem to get a damn break every time I look back into it.

Quote Originally Posted by FistofIron View Post
    How is Bendis doing on Superman?
    Haven't read enough of it to really get a feel. Doesn't seem horrible right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    The Superman reveal thing only strengthens my hold that DC is probably a place I'll definitely feel safe living in. Cause god damn, Marvel universe really likes to get a lynch mob formed whenever a hero does something they disliked...And especially god forbid you turned out to be a mutant.

X-Men never seem to get a damn break every time I look back into it.
    Marvel has this thing where it doesn't matter what a hero does, they get blamed for something. There are some exceptions occasionally, of course, but for the most part? Everyone hates heroes, it seems.
    Why are we here?

i like how they have made jon his own person, especially with all the crap he's been through.

his reunion with damien was funny and heartwarming.

and seeing zodd so chummy with supes is...........off-putting but welcome.

i know this trailer don't mean anything to almost any of you. but to me, it's validation. it should be as big as "straight outta compton" but it probably wont.

Haven't read enough of it to really get a feel. Doesn't seem horrible right now.

Marvel has this thing where it doesn't matter what a hero does, they get blamed for something. There are some exceptions occasionally, of course, but for the most part? Everyone hates heroes, it seems.
    Except the FF. Reed can screw up time, antagonise the Skrulls into hating Earth, create an inhumane prison in the Negative Zone, run incredibly dangerous energy experiments in the heart of NYC and co-create a hybrid cyborg/clone of Thor that killed Bill Foster, and everyone just thinks “Oh, that’s just weird Uncle Reed and his crazy japes! He’s so funny!”

RIP Terry Jones.

You’re right. He wasn’t the messiah. He was a very naughty boy.