Page 808 of 2460 FirstFirst ... 30870875879880480580680780880981081181281885890813081808 ... LastLast
Results 12,106 to 12,120 of 36892
    The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Well, Kengan Omega just got weird.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Ishtar!Rin getting the Aqua treatment.

Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member

Well, after 8 seasons and a lot of ups and downs, Arrow has ended.

I'l miss it

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Finally made it back in the states.

....Jeeeezzzz, these plane rides...

Anyone who doesn't wanna be spoiled on how stuff looks in the remake, should probably avoid this one:

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

goddamnit, reed. even when you try to do something nice, you can still cock it up.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    goddamnit, reed. even when you try to do something nice, you can still cock it up.
    What he do?

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    What he do?
    i'll try to summerize.

in commemoration of their first flight, reed recreated the rocket that took them into space and was able to convince everyone that it would be cool to retrace their first flight.

the gang find themselves on the spire, a supposed "perfect society" that was supposedly created by the same cosmic accident that gave the four their powers. the people call the fan four the "four told" and were told that if they returned, their world would be fubar'd. the leader of their world then creates a group to combat them, called the unparrelled. a short fight happens. the gang gets seperated. the leader tells them that they can't leave so reed and sue try to figure out how to get home. johnny gets close to another member of the unparrelled who believes herself to be his soul mate because some cosmic thing told her so and it's always right. and johnny, who had been question his life choices after "scourge", seems to fall for her. ben is in the ghettos of the world, which is home to a bunch of monsters who attack the regular people and thus are enemies of the unparrelled.

reed and sue find out that the leader was the one who sent the cosmic rays that caused their ship to crash and gave them their powers. seeing how the gang got powers, he created some bullshit about how the FF were gonna come back and ****'em all up. so he began to expose his own people to the rays to give them powers. problem is it didn't always give them powers but instead turned them into monsters. the same monsters who live in the ghettos. ben rallies the monsters and leads a revolution against the leader and his group.

**** goes sideways and then reed reveals everything that the leader told the people was bullshit. sue then noted that just telling everyone this **** out right would **** up their whole society. reed admits he did a oopsiee as the entire society begins to fall apart.

ben, pissed that not only was their accident not a accident and the fact that he blamed his best friend for turning him into the thing for decades, goes to confront the leader and probably murder him.

its here that the leader also reveals that he created the monsters on purpose because in a "perfect society", there is no crime. the former leader of the monsters say that he was in on it, because he was using the monsters to train up the unparrelled to fight the FF. but he didn't know that everything else was bullshit. sue comes in and stops ben from turning this prick into murder paste but the tower they were in collapses.

despite helping save so many people from the collasped, the FF are still blamed for fucking up their society.

We don’t need a super-genius like Reed to **** up a society.

As of half-an-hour ago, the UK is no longer in the European Union.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post

It finally happened, huh?
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post

this makes me double sad after today.

Yup. Sucks to be us.