Page 811 of 2466 FirstFirst ... 31171176180180780880981081181281381481582186191113111811 ... LastLast
Results 12,151 to 12,165 of 36981

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    The first time I got suspiscious was when I realized out of all of Oden's vassals, he's the sole one who hasn't really done anything of note at all. He's barely been seen compared to Kin'emon who's been running the rebellion along with Kiku and Dog and later Ashura. And Raizou had a prominent role in springing Luffy from prison which Kawamatsu was also locked up in.

But...I can't recall Kanjuro doing anything signifigant. He's ostensibly had a role to play in their plans but he hasn't been shown doing it...maybe it's because it wasn't that important or maybe it was because he was up to something.

Then in ruling out the others...

Kin'emon's been running the rebellion from the get go. If he wanted to screw everyone over, he wouldn't have to go through the trouble of making all those plans only to have them mess up at the last second. Given his role in the plot, it wouldn't make too much sense, he's too invested in taking Kaido down.

Raizou was the target of Jack's attack on Zou. I don't think Jack would go through the trouble of searching for him if he were the traitor.

I don't think Cat or Dog are the traitors since I think the treachery may have begun while they were off sailing with Oden. Cat's definitely ruled out as he's not even on Wano to feed Orochi info.

I feel like the remnants of the Whitebeard Pirates still have a chance of showing up and Izo will probably be there to have a reunion with Kiku. May be flimsy reasoning, admittedly lol.

Ashura Douji pretty much gave up and became a bandit after trying multiple times to avenge Oden. I don't quite remember but I think one of Kin'emon's plans was exposed before he rejoined the other Samurai. And even if not, there are a lot of scenes showing him regaining the will to rejoin the cause and I don't think that'll be squandered.

Kawamatsu was in prison for years until the breakout, of course. Not much else to say for him lol.

And lastly Denjiro....well his whereabouts are a mystery and while I'm sure he'll show uo, he hasn't been with the group at all.

So that just leaves Kanjuro. Unless Oda just had no real role for him, his lack of a presence in this arc rubs me the wrong way.

Also, and this may be stretching it.... but when they had to climb to Zou, he drew a dragon as their ride. Kin'emon is kind of a annoyed about it, given their history with Kaidou, but Kanjuro just shrugs it off. I can't help but wonder if that was a clue as to his true alleigance.
    hmmm. interesting thoughts.

personally, i'm eyeing denjiro as the traitor. something about the way he doesn't have much of a presence compared to everyone else. idk. i mean, it seems odd for him to be the least fleshed out of the nine.

but that's just me. i can see why you'd suspect kanjuro.

Extraordinary Member

So, anyone watch the Superb Owl?

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    So, anyone watch the Superb Owl?
    must be some owl if it's called a superb owl.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    must be some owl if it's called a superb owl.
    Apparently it ate 49 Chiefs

this will be the ultimate battle!!

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post

this will be the ultimate battle!!
    Aw man, that'll be an absolute bloodbath.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Aw man, that'll be an absolute bloodbath.
    but real talk, as over as OC is right now, this match could make him. i mean, you don't get booked in a match with friggin suzuki and NOT expect a asswhooping. anyone who has seen his work knows orange is both a good wrestler and tough as fuck. now, we will see just how tough he is.

So...the Digimon Adventure anime that's coming out this year isn't an interquel, but a complete reboot of the original series. I don't know to feel about that. On one hand, my childhood is wailing in defiance while on the other hand, I'm intrigued to see what a more modernized take on Adventure will be like.
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 02-02-2020 at 09:08 PM.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    So...the Digimon Adventure anime that's coming out this year isn't an interquel, but a complete reboot of the original series. I don't know to feel about that. On one hand, my childhood is wailing in defiance while on the other hand, I'm intrigued to see what a more modernized take on Adventure will be like.
    i will watch but only if something happens.

time for the yearly tradition of max and the doods to play NFL blizt.

and good lord, pr0bait is in the chat.

edit: and the stream isn't even 5 minutes old and he's already dropped 1k on them

I start my new job in a few hours. And...I'm a pile of nerves, I guess. But I'm gonna try to get some sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    I start my new job in a few hours. And...I'm a pile of nerves, I guess. But I'm gonna try to get some sleep.
    good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    Congrats bro! You’ll be fine.

Andy Ruiz is looking for a new trainer. It doesn’t matter who trains him if he’s not going to show up for training and party all the time.

Posting this as a reminder that the original design for movie Sonic the Hedgehog was horrifying. Especially compared to the redesign.

Hell, seeing the redesign was what convinced me to go see the movie when it comes out.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis