Page 821 of 2461 FirstFirst ... 32172177181181781881982082182282382482583187192113211821 ... LastLast
Results 12,301 to 12,315 of 36910

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    Yea, Lynch had a fun role. I liked some of the nods to earlier Stormwatch characters too as well. Lynch visiting the gen13 parents was good stuff
    Dude Freefalls mother creeped me out.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

I saw the first episode of ThunderCats Roar. That was rather rough.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FistofIron View Post
    I saw the first episode of ThunderCats Roar. That was rather rough.
    I've heard it's pretty bad.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    I've heard it's pretty bad.
    I think it's fine. I don't love it but it's mostly harmless. Some of the animation is really well done.

It looks like the Thundercats got the Teen Titans Go treatment
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post

It looks like the Thundercats got the Teen Titans Go treatment
    8 year old me is crying.

Quote Originally Posted by FistofIron View Post
    Dude Freefalls mother creeped me out.
    Maaan, her and Iirc Caitlin’s mom were the wildest, no pun intended. Also apparently helspont is Swedish
    Brad Pitt for Grifter in a WildCATS movie

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    8 year old me is crying.
    I know what you mean.

God.... Damn....... It...

ANother cousin died in car wreck. Also. ;laughes, laughes as bitterly as possible to make the Joker cringe.:

My mind. Its worse. It's actually worse. THe scans show my damage is creeping in, to the rest of me. Losing my dmaned mind. Now, my short temr memory, and hitting the vocal centers of my mind. First my hand writing, then typing, now speech? Do I have the curse of babel?

Just.. Damnit. I may chip in on stuff I know of for the debates. But no more rpg stuff. Givne I cannot evne remmeber my new material, I do not see a point. Oh well, it was a waste probably.

Still, I wonder how long this will go on. Just.. Yeah.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post

ANother cousin died in car wreck. Also. ;laughes, laughes as bitterly as possible to make the Joker cringe.:

My mind. Its worse. It's actually worse. THe scans show my damage is creeping in, to the rest of me. Losing my dmaned mind. Now, my short temr memory, and hitting the vocal centers of my mind. First my hand writing, then typing, now speech? Do I have the curse of babel?

Just.. Damnit. I may chip in on stuff I know of for the debates. But no more rpg stuff. Givne I cannot evne remmeber my new material, I do not see a point. Oh well, it was a waste probably.

damn, chou. that;s.....that's just rough.

Oh jeeze, I'm so sorry for you and everything. That's .... damn it .... I wish we could help.

Dude... just...

I’m so sorry man. I can only imagine what you’re going through. We’re here for you if you need to vent. And we’re thinking of you, bro.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Damn, I'm really sorry to hear that Chou.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Oh damn man. I'm so sorry to hear that.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.