Page 822 of 2467 FirstFirst ... 32272277281281881982082182282382482582683287292213221822 ... LastLast
Results 12,316 to 12,330 of 37003

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    God.... Damn....... It...

ANother cousin died in car wreck. Also. ;laughes, laughes as bitterly as possible to make the Joker cringe.:

My mind. Its worse. It's actually worse. THe scans show my damage is creeping in, to the rest of me. Losing my dmaned mind. Now, my short temr memory, and hitting the vocal centers of my mind. First my hand writing, then typing, now speech? Do I have the curse of babel?

Just.. Damnit. I may chip in on stuff I know of for the debates. But no more rpg stuff. Givne I cannot evne remmeber my new material, I do not see a point. Oh well, it was a waste probably.

Still, I wonder how long this will go on. Just.. Yeah.
    I'm sorry you're going through all this, Chou.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

ANother cousin died in car wreck. Also. ;laughes, laughes as bitterly as possible to make the Joker cringe.:

My mind. Its worse. It's actually worse. THe scans show my damage is creeping in, to the rest of me. Losing my dmaned mind. Now, my short temr memory, and hitting the vocal centers of my mind. First my hand writing, then typing, now speech? Do I have the curse of babel?

Just.. Damnit. I may chip in on stuff I know of for the debates. But no more rpg stuff. Givne I cannot evne remmeber my new material, I do not see a point. Oh well, it was a waste probably.

Jeez, sorry hoss. Stay strong, man.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Oh man. That is rough.

So sorry.

Sorry to hear this Chou.

Fuck, Chou. I'm so sorry this is happening to you, man.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Any have any experience multiclassing in dungeons and dragons?

Quote Originally Posted by FistofIron View Post
    Any have any experience multiclassing in dungeons and dragons?
    A bit. Why, what are you thinking?

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    A bit. Why, what are you thinking?
    Barbarian(Bear totem)/Fighter(Battlemaster)

Extraordinary Member

Just saw the last episode of RWBY volume 7 and I have some thoughts.

- I don't think this is my favourite season, but it's a really good one that utilizes most of its cast in really solid ways.
    - Ironwood's descent into despair is one of the best paced and executed storylines in the entire series. Even when he went off the deep end I could kinda sympathise and understand where he was coming from.
    - This is probably the best Tyrian and Watts have used so far. Having tons of fun, menacing interactions with other characters and displaying their skills without ever feeling unstoppable just because the plot says so.
    - Ren's story was a bit subtle and took me a few turns to fully grasp. But now I get it and I'm glad he has something to do and I'm looking forward to all his angst next season.
    - I am super glad that Penny is back and the surprise development at the end was something I hadn't predicted at all. I am however disappointed that besides the initial glomp we never got a proper scene of Ruby and Penny talking about Penny being alive again.
    - After last season's ending I was hoping that Salem would actually fight. But reducing Ruby to tears and her grand entrance at the end of this season work just fine. I just love Salem as a greater scope villain.
    - Team RWBY vs. the Ace Ops is probably one of the best coreographed fight scenes in the series so far. I do love big team fights with different super powers.
    - Cinder being pissed scared of Ruby was.

So yeah, good season. Looking forward to the next one.

Quote Originally Posted by FistofIron View Post
    Barbarian(Bear totem)/Fighter(Battlemaster)
    It’s an option, certainly. It means you’d have a Barbarian with proficiency in decent-level armour, which is a scary prospect, plus if you do more than a single-level dip you’ll get Action Surge, which is very useful.

I have slight issues with the Battlemaster thematically though, as a Barbarian dip. It’s supposed to be the cool-headed guy who is constantly thinking about tactics and stratagems on the fly in the heat of battle, which doesn’t mesh all that well with the Barbarian’s core mechanic of Rage (and especially Reckless Attack).

I mean mechanically you can do it, but it feels... a little icky, if I’m 100% honest.

Are you just using Players Handbook sub-classes, or do you have access to all the other released ones? Because there might be something that meshes better in Xanathar’s Guide to Everything or one of the other books. But even Champion is thematically better.

What level are you at right now?

Edit: I’m being an idiot - of course it’s more than a single level dip! Fighters don’t even get their sub-class until Level 3.
    Last edited by Beadle; 02-09-2020 at 05:22 AM.

The more I think about it, Champion is definitely the best Fighter sub-class (of the non- Unearthed Arcana playtest stuff) to go with Barbarian. Especially if it’s mostly Barbarian, because the Brutal Critical that Barbarians get means you do more damage on crits, and Champions get crits more often.

But have you thought about Paladin? Even without choosing a Paladin Oath, you get the same heavy armour and fighting style benefits that Fighters get, plus Divine Smites to increase damage (you can’t cast spells when raging anyway, so the Paladin spell slots can all be used for increasing damage). You can add an immunity to disease to all your Beast Totem damage resistances. Plus you can do Lay on Hands on yourself for the rare occasions when you actually do need a few HP.

A Beast Totem Barbarian / Paladin combo with Polearm Master and Great Weapon Master is a bit of a monster.

...Okay, that was rather awesome.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    ...Okay, that was rather awesome.
    Thunderbolt Fantasy is such a fun show.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Thunderbolt Fantasy is such a fun show.
    Makes me glad I was mostly binging on videos while on self quarantine due to work orders.

...I mean, I gotta learn bout Wulin Warriors first before running to this gem.