Page 823 of 2464 FirstFirst ... 32372377381381982082182282382482582682783387392313231823 ... LastLast
Results 12,331 to 12,345 of 36955

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    It’s an option, certainly. It means you’d have a Barbarian with proficiency in decent-level armour, which is a scary prospect, plus if you do more than a single-level dip you’ll get Action Surge, which is very useful.

I have slight issues with the Battlemaster thematically though, as a Barbarian dip. It’s supposed to be the cool-headed guy who is constantly thinking about tactics and stratagems on the fly in the heat of battle, which doesn’t mesh all that well with the Barbarian’s core mechanic of Rage (and especially Reckless Attack).

I mean mechanically you can do it, but it feels... a little icky, if I’m 100% honest.
    Avengers Hulk Bruce Banner Anger Always Angry Rage Fury Temper Meme.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by FistofIron View Post
    Any have any experience multiclassing in dungeons and dragons?
    My personal favorite is Moon Druid/Monk in 5e, if the DM will let me use unarmed strikes with transformations.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    God.... Damn....... It...

ANother cousin died in car wreck. Also. ;laughes, laughes as bitterly as possible to make the Joker cringe.:

My mind. Its worse. It's actually worse. THe scans show my damage is creeping in, to the rest of me. Losing my dmaned mind. Now, my short temr memory, and hitting the vocal centers of my mind. First my hand writing, then typing, now speech? Do I have the curse of babel?

Just.. Damnit. I may chip in on stuff I know of for the debates. But no more rpg stuff. Givne I cannot evne remmeber my new material, I do not see a point. Oh well, it was a waste probably.

Still, I wonder how long this will go on. Just.. Yeah.
    That's a lonely journey, Chou. I hope you stabilize soon.

Annnd the game is now officially broken:

Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

The bigger takeaway from the new content is less the characters and more about how they've changed how assists and charging work.

Next season might be very interesting!

Also, Kefla looks fun!
    Last edited by Nik Hasta; 02-09-2020 at 01:15 PM.

Extraordinary Member

As someone who doesn't play the game I'm mainly interested in who else they're gonna bring in to the roster since they're starting to run out of big options.

Three more slots left. Dabura and Omega Shenron are pretty safe bets for two of them. But the third one is tricky. I think a fun option would be somebody from Xenoverse, like Fu or Mira.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

well EVO's gonna be interesting this year. i can see UI goku making top 16.

Extraordinary Member

Samurai 8: We get proper introductions to Hacimaru's new allies, his part is growing pretty darn quickly, and we get to see Ata's holder in action (it's a giant dragon mecha because of course it is).

Black Clover: The last few chapters have felt rather short, but they've done a great job of establishing the villains as serious threats. And now a few of them are going after Yami and the Heart kingdom. Big fights scenes approaching.

My Hero Academia: Plays are being made as the battle really begins and "Ujiko" tries to escape. But Mirko is kicking all kinds of ass to stop that from happening. Hopefully that's not a death flag for her.

Spy X Family: Ketchup saves the day and Keith shows that he's just a miserable little ****.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Extraordinary Member

Parasite won best picture at the Oscars

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Parasite won best picture at the Oscars
    Well deserved from what I've heard.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Thank you Beadle you have given me some things to think about.

Has anyone played the Call of Cthulhu tabletop?

Quote Originally Posted by FistofIron View Post
    Thank you Beadle you have given me some things to think about.

Has anyone played the Call of Cthulhu tabletop?
    Again, a bit.

It’s good fun. But you have to change your player mindset a bit from most games. It’s not a case of succeeding - more of delaying the inevitable failure and either demise, descent into madness or both, as long as possible. Oh, and unlike most games, don’t expect the PCs to be super-competent. They’re just people, and most of the time you’ll fail skill checks.

Once you’ve got your head around that, it’s pretty great. Lends itself to a lot of character roleplaying opportunities.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Again, a bit.

It’s good fun. But you have to change your player mindset a bit from most games. It’s not a case of succeeding - more of delaying the inevitable failure and either demise, descent into madness or both, as long as possible. Oh, and unlike most games, don’t expect the PCs to be super-competent. They’re just people, and most of the time you’ll fail skill checks.

Once you’ve got your head around that, it’s pretty great. Lends itself to a lot of character roleplaying opportunities.
    That sounds rather neat. My group is looking to play something a bit different eventually and this sounds like a winner.

I've done it as well. There's many variants to the base game, and I find them very fun. Betrayal at House on the Hill, from the one time I played it recently, seems to give you an easier time with positive stuff with the problem that the betrayal scenario may totally throw you for a loop.