Page 832 of 2439 FirstFirst ... 33273278282282882983083183283383483583684288293213321832 ... LastLast
Results 12,466 to 12,480 of 36579

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    you know what? i'm gonna be real right now. just really real.

i'm tired. i am drained of all strength in my soul because **** has been hard for me the last few months.

my uncle died. he died suddenly and without warning. and my mom had to guilt trip my aunt to go spend some time with my other aunt to help her grieve.

i found out my aunt and cousin are scum bags and i have to pretend to be nice to them because that's what's expected of me.

my book, which i spent the better part of 3 years working on, hasn't sold a single copy in over 8 months, because people who said they'd read it haven't touched it because "they don't read books".

i got driven off twitter because i tried to do something nice for a friend of mine.

my teeth are so bad now, i wake up with a mouthfull of blood daily and spitting out pieces of teeth for god knows how long. but i can't get them fixed because we don't have the money.

none of my IRL friends have seen me in over a year because they are too busy with their own families to check how i'm doing.

in fact, one of my front teeth popped off as i was eating chicken and i damn near choked on it.

but i still check in with my best friend to see if he's doing ok because he's a recovering alchohalic and he's still dealing with what his ex's husband did to his kids. i'm literally having to keep him and a lot of other people up because i'm a nice guy and whatever problems i have are nothing compared to theirs.

and it seems like every time i open my eyes, i'm doing something to make something angry, like everything i do is a burden to someone else.

and today was just the cherry on top of this emotional sundae, i can't even do a little small thing to make myself the least bit happy.

so once again, i had to fight the overwhelming urge to walk into my mom's room, find her .45, go into the garage and end it all because i don't seem to matter anymore.

so that's the reason. when i say "i'm gone", i'm mean i'm staying off my computer and the internet because it's not helping. i'm going away from the forum for a while. not sure when i'll be back or even if i'll be back. i just know that i'm a wreck and i need to get back to my happiness.

once i hit post, i'm closing the messager, shutting off my computer, turning off the lights and probably cry myself to sleep because i'm so damn screwed up and i'm so damn tired.

good night.
    Friend, I'm sorry that this is happening to you because you don't deserve any of this mess. You are one of the kindest, strongest and most compassionate people I've gotten to know(not just on this site, or online, but in general) and I thank God that you didn't go through with what you were thinking because you *do* matter to people. even if it doesn't always feel that way. Take whatever time you need to reclaim your happiness, man, but we're here for you no matter what.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Just going to say the obvious thing here, don't kill yourself.

It's a bad idea. Do not go near a gun.

If remotely possible, seek help. If you can go to a professional do that, if not there are numbers you should call to seek help. Suicidal ideation is no joke.
    Last edited by Nik Hasta; 02-17-2020 at 03:06 AM.

BANNED

There's nothing I can say that hasn't already been said, so I will just say listen to the advice of everyone else in this thread.

Extraordinary Member

i'm tired. i am drained of all strength in my soul because **** has been hard for me the last few months.

my uncle died. he died suddenly and without warning. and my mom had to guilt trip my aunt to go spend some time with my other aunt to help her grieve.

i found out my aunt and cousin are scum bags and i have to pretend to be nice to them because that's what's expected of me.

my book, which i spent the better part of 3 years working on, hasn't sold a single copy in over 8 months, because people who said they'd read it haven't touched it because "they don't read books".

i got driven off twitter because i tried to do something nice for a friend of mine.

my teeth are so bad now, i wake up with a mouthfull of blood daily and spitting out pieces of teeth for god knows how long. but i can't get them fixed because we don't have the money.

none of my IRL friends have seen me in over a year because they are too busy with their own families to check how i'm doing.

in fact, one of my front teeth popped off as i was eating chicken and i damn near choked on it.

but i still check in with my best friend to see if he's doing ok because he's a recovering alchohalic and he's still dealing with what his ex's husband did to his kids. i'm literally having to keep him and a lot of other people up because i'm a nice guy and whatever problems i have are nothing compared to theirs.

and it seems like every time i open my eyes, i'm doing something to make something angry, like everything i do is a burden to someone else.

and today was just the cherry on top of this emotional sundae, i can't even do a little small thing to make myself the least bit happy.

so once again, i had to fight the overwhelming urge to walk into my mom's room, find her .45, go into the garage and end it all because i don't seem to matter anymore.

so that's the reason. when i say "i'm gone", i'm mean i'm staying off my computer and the internet because it's not helping. i'm going away from the forum for a while. not sure when i'll be back or even if i'll be back. i just know that i'm a wreck and i need to get back to my happiness.

once i hit post, i'm closing the messager, shutting off my computer, turning off the lights and probably cry myself to sleep because i'm so damn screwed up and i'm so damn tired.

good night.
    I'm really sorry to hear that things have been so bad for you and your family.

And I am equally sorry if what wrote in that one thread upset you even further. I genuinely meant no harm, but if I did hurt your feelings I am just really truly sorry.

And I am going to echo Nik. Please don't kill yourself. We love and cherish you. Take your time to sort things out. Seek help if you can and take care of yourself.

good night.
    I'm sorry to hear your going through all this, Read. Take care, remember we're here for you and like others have said, seek help.

I’m sorry to hear this.

I had to deal with a rather aggressive sparring partner. Body shots and low kicks chilled him out pretty quick.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

good night.
    I don't know if you can get help where you are, in your situation, but please try. If at all possible. You're a good person, the world needs those. And you deserve better than this.

There's a lot in what you've said, but that's the essence. And I'm sorry, man.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by FistofIron View Post
    I had to deal with a rather aggressive sparring partner. Body shots and low kicks chilled him out pretty quick.
    Aggressive as in 'how he fights'? Or aggressive as in 'was an *******'?
    Why are we here?

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Aggressive as in 'how he fights'? Or aggressive as in 'was an *******'?
    The ******* variety.

The ******* variety.
    You tell the teacher?

Edit: I mean, it's not a good thing having someone training like this. What if they hurt the next person? Etc.
    Last edited by Sharpandpointies; 02-17-2020 at 06:03 AM.
    Why are we here?

Extraordinary Member

Last week I saw Parasite and Weathering With You. I really enjoyed both of them.

The first for its dark humor and pulling off blunt social commentary without really making any of the characters into an antagonist, and the second one for its gorgeous animation, charming cast of characters and kinda odd ending.

You tell the teacher?

Edit: I mean, it's not a good thing having someone training like this. What if they hurt the next person? Etc.
    He got pulled to the side after class.

He got pulled to the side after class.
    Good stuff. That kind of **** shouldn't fly, and instructors need to put a stop to it.

It's too easy to get injured as it is, without someone with low self-confidence having a sudden ego-attack.
    Why are we here?

Good stuff. That kind of **** shouldn't fly, and instructors need to put a stop to it.

It's too easy to get injured as it is, without someone with low self-confidence having a sudden ego-attack.
    Most definitely. I hit him just hard enough to let him know to calm down. I’m glad that I didn’t have to lay him out.