Page 850 of 2460 FirstFirst ... 35075080084084684784884985085185285385486090095013501850 ... LastLast
Results 12,736 to 12,750 of 36895

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    I'll settle for a smile and a wave. I'm not one for physical contact.
    Says the tentacle monster.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Says the tentacle monster.
    I never touch anyone without consent and request others do the same. Only time this rule doesn't apply is when someone- I don't know who- tries to attack me.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

I never touch anyone without consent and request others do the same. Only time this rule doesn't apply is when someone- I don't know who- tries to attack me.
    In my humble defense, you tend to trigger my "fight or flight" response.

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

In my humble defense, you tend to trigger my "fight or flight" response.
    By existing? Says more about you than me I should think
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

By existing? Says more about you than me I should think
    You're a mountainous, amorphous creature who feeds on the Id of humanity. You can't flip this on me.

You're a mountainous, amorphous creature who feeds on the Id of humanity. You can't flip this on me.
    I mean I sleep and spend my time not working, looking up funny YouTube videos. I basically just feed on the Id of your own making.

Arx Inosaan

Fantastic Member

OSP looks at MacGuffins:

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Played the FF7 Remake demo. It was very enjoyable.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Played the FF7 Remake demo. It was very enjoyable.
    Same here. Though, at first, It was a little difficult for me to get the hang of the mechanics of Punisher and Operator Mode. I can't wait for April 12th.

Black Clover:spoilers:
    ....Did Gauche just die? Or is it his mirror double? God, I hope it's the latter. He's become one of my favorite BB and I've enjoyed his character development since he's become friends with Asta. And I don't want to see my OTP of him and Grey to go down in flames.

And it looks like Asta's demon power has gotten another boost from his rage, and he may actually lose control this time. Interestingly, we also get a brief flashback of a bloody figure speaking to Asta before his transformation. It could be his mother.
    end of spoilers

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Watched Season 3 of Castlevania this weekend and enjoyed it a lot. It is a bit more setup heavy then season 2 but I enjoyed what it did.

Episode 9 is an absolute riot of an episode. The juxtaposition of certain sequences really creates a lot of tension and excitement because there is so much happening.

Also enjoyed Bill Nighy's work on this season a lot.

I look forward to season 4 to see some of this stuff pay off more directly.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Also, this final boss fight in Kimetsu no Yaiba continues to be a brilliant slog of a battle. Heroes are giving everything they've got for every inch and every second.

It's hype as hell.

“The eff is toilet paper?” Best line
    Brad Pitt for Grifter in a WildCATS movie

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Also, this final boss fight in Kimetsu no Yaiba continues to be a brilliant slog of a battle. Heroes are giving everything they've got for every inch and every second.

It's hype as hell.
    Everyone's just too angry at Muzan to die