Page 853 of 2465 FirstFirst ... 35375380384384985085185285385485585685786390395313531853 ... LastLast
Results 12,781 to 12,795 of 36968

So it looks like Tasky's gonna be rocking moves from Black Panther, Hawkeye, Captain America and Natasha so far. This should be fun.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Why you continue to watch this, or any DCEU show, at this point boggles my mind. Sans Gotham, they're a proven clustercrap of bad writing and rampant character stupidity.
    Because Guy likes hurting himself. It's either watch DCEU shows or self-flagellation. And watching DCEU shows leaves fewer physical wounds that need explaining.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Because Guy likes hurting himself. It's either watch DCEU shows or self-flagellation. And watching DCEU shows leaves fewer physical wounds that need explaining.

Well you gotta do something to pass the time and I fed the last of my evil clones to a giant squid soooo I've got a lot of time on my hands nowadays.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

And that about sums up the movie.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post

So it looks like Tasky's gonna be rocking moves from Black Panther, Hawkeye, Captain America and Natasha so far. This should be fun.
    Man, this looks like so much fun. They looks to have done right by Tasky
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Man, this looks like so much fun. They looks to have done right by Tasky
    The costume still looks a bit silly to me but it's growing on me. I think it'll look better once he starts throwing hands.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post

While I don't have any real interest in the film, I like the main musical theme in there. That's got some cool instrumentation to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Interesting notation regarding magic and the lack thereof in Harry Potter. It's from wiki, but backed up.

"However, according to Ron's Aunt Muriel, the custom with Squibs has been to send them to Muggle schools and encourage them to integrate into the Muggle world, which is "much kinder" than keeping them in the wizarding world where they will always be "second-class". In contrast to most of the wizarding world's acceptance and even respect for Muggles and Muggle-born wizards and witches, it is often considered embarrassing to have a Squib in the family."

So...wizard kids born of 'muggles' get respect because...what, they've transcended their origins? But kids who are muggles, but are born of wizards, are 'embarrassing' or 'second-class'?

No bad vibes here, no. O_o
    In fairness, J. K Rowling also said that Wizards in her universe just **** on the floor like animals and magicked it away afterwards.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    In fairness, J. K Rowling also said that Wizards in her universe just **** on the floor like animals and magicked it away afterwards.
    Then why have toilets in the bathrooms? Just for kids to hide behind in ogre fights, or be killed in?
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Then why have toilets in the bathrooms? Just for kids to hide behind in ogre fights, or be killed in?
    Because she didn't think of this until after the books were written with toilets.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Because she didn't think of this until after the books were written with toilets.
    Well in that case, if it's not in the books (and the books contradict it) I feel free to ignore it.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Because *sigh* this practice predated the invention of indoor plumbing.

Apparently wizards would just **** themselves and then magic it away.

JK needs to leave Potter alone, everything she does with it makes it worse.

Nah it was basically, "Wizards are so cool they magically hid their dumps, until the muggles made indoor plumbing." Amusingly, it'd been around for awhile by the point they made the switch; and personally I feel they just enjoyed shitting on the floor.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

so..............what i miss?