Page 876 of 2454 FirstFirst ... 37677682686687287387487587687787887988088692697613761876 ... LastLast
Results 13,126 to 13,140 of 36800

Oh Goood. Nemesis can make zombies now too.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Well, did some fantasy wrestling sims.

Dale Gribble wins the Money in the Bank briefcase against both The Comedian and The Winter Soldier, and then cashes in against Mario who was defending his championship from Batman.

Batman was so pissed he beat up Bane backstage.

...being stuck in my house is quite something.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Rogue and Gambit are down at the bar, I think the girl up in the shadows is supposed to Tempus.
    There they are. Neat. I'm just glad they're still together.

I'm seeing lots of Jamie dupes. If all of them get drunk and fuse back into the original, does that mean he gets super hungover?

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    There they are. Neat. I'm just glad they're still together.

I'm seeing lots of Jamie dupes. If all of them get drunk and fuse back into the original, does that mean he gets super hungover?
    remy and rogue got married at kitty and colossus' wedding when kitty got cold feet and decided she didn't wanna get married. since everyone was there, remy popped the question and rogue said yes.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    remy and rogue got married at kitty and colossus' wedding when kitty got cold feet and decided she didn't wanna get married. since everyone was there, remy popped the question and rogue said yes.
    That much I know. I just didn't know if their marriage survived the softa revolt of the franchise.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    That much I know. I just didn't know if their marriage survived the softa revolt of the franchise.
    it very much is. giving one of the laws of krakoa is "make more babies", they'd stick together.

Welp, Samurai 8 is dead.
    Meh.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Welp, Samurai 8 is dead.
    Meh.
    That's sad. It has a lot of neat ideas.

But there's way too much lore dumping and magic system exposition early on. That turned away a lot of people.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Welp, Samurai 8 is dead.
    Meh.
    I'm both bummed but have felt that we hit some level of acceleration toward the finale in the last few chapters.

Not surprised but, I think this could have gone better and therefore not get cancelled.

The aesthetic alone was great.

Speaking of manga's ending, I'm wondering just how much Arthurian lore will influence the SDS sequel, considering who Meliodas and Ban's sons are.

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Speaking of manga's ending, I'm wondering just how much Arthurian lore will influence the SDS sequel, considering who Meliodas and Ban's sons are.
    does that mean ban's son is gonna steal arthur's wife?

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    does that mean ban's son is gonna steal arthur's wife?
    That's what I'm wondering, especially if he takes up his dad's creed of "There's nothing that I can't steal." Of course, I think Ban and Elaine would raise him better than that. ^^;; I can't wait to see Diane and King's kid in the next chapter.

This chapter also has Death Pierce setting up a kingdom in Edinburgh and already creating the foundation of an anti-nonhuman policy that will be a serious issue in the future. To add to that, the Supreme Deity *is* still active, according to Suzuki, and could serve as the main antagonist of the next series. I also want to see if Escanor will be reincarnated.
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 03-18-2020 at 03:30 PM.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Seconded man.

Get some help, please, TheLastDalek. Whatever else is beyond your control your mental health and wellness isn’t. Contact someone, please.

The world will spin on and humans rebuild. That’s what we do. This may be tough but it’s not a post-apocalyptic scenario either.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

as someone who has been battling depression to the point where it put me in the hospital last month, it's really not cool to suggest suicide to others over this. at least to me.

**** be wack right now but who knows what might happen in the next few months. all i know is me and my fam are doing what we are suppose to be doing. that's the best you can ask for right now.