Page 906 of 2460 FirstFirst ... 406806856896902903904905906907908909910916956100614061906 ... LastLast
Results 13,576 to 13,590 of 36899
    Extraordinary Member

JFC guys, it's just an elseworld. Move on already
    Last edited by Jcogginsa; 04-11-2020 at 11:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Lol I actually might check this out. It looks hilarious.

Thanks for all the well wishes guys.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

not gonna lie. i don't like the art style. especially how bruce looks like he is heading to a hot topic.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    to the former, theresa didn't have them around when she destroyed the Antarctic, covering the world in a perma-mist that will **** up the ecosystems of various countries, flooded the marked with gold to make herself rich, eliminated winter in order for farmers to grow crops year around, willing moved jews from their home in Israel to a island she created in the atlantic ocean, used her powers to harass a lawyer who was representing a case action lawsuit against her, and made it perma-daylight because reasons. all of that she did on her own. oh and before i forget, she just decided to put the entire population to sleep for 600 years because she didn't want to deal with "regular people" having the same powers as her. keep in mind, she told no one she was gonna do this. she just decided to put everyone to sleep without a word of warning. so yeah. those ten year olds didn't really do much compared to what their mommy did.

as for the later, you are giving norman too much credit, munchy. he seriously thinks that he's created a masterpiece as it is. to him, it's not a parody or satire. it's a real classic. and he will go on and give terrible reviews to other works like "the old man and the sea", "to kill a mockingbird" and pretty much anything by stephen king. and if you don't like it, you are a part of a massive online troll network, whose goal is to ruin his reputation and do so because his book is so earth shaking and powerful, that we "trolls" are just scared.

i wish i was making this up but he really thinks this.
    Number 1: I am glad everyone’s family is recovering. Also hope the aunt recovers.

2: This story, being actual real fiction is a lesson, what not to do. In character creation or Croatian. I know my stuff is unpolished, why I do not publish yet, but if I did I would not troll and accused troll hate for my shitty stories.

3: Why is Thersa like this?! My most extreme example of a character with powers is the Cable deal. Aka: Character from a shitty future, trying to undo it, but time is tricky so every action leads to time branches. So he is trying to nib the problem in the bud so no bad buds and everyone gets a happy ending. Literally. First story working on other than that shitty sea monster love thing I did.

But yeah she does, all of this.. Why?!

I really can’t wait for these Kengan bs Purgatory matches. I love that Purgatory has a character from Fist of the Seeker.

Why are Bruce’s hands appear to be so damned hairy? Kid looks like a were critter. Also this elseworld looks so easy to mock.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    Number 1: I am glad everyone’s family is recovering. Also hope the aunt recovers.

2: This story, being actual real fiction is a lesson, what not to do. In character creation or Croatian. I know my stuff is unpolished, why I do not publish yet, but if I did I would not troll and accused troll hate for my shitty stories.

3: Why is Thersa like this?! My most extreme example of a character with powers is the Cable deal. Aka: Character from a shitty future, trying to undo it, but time is tricky so every action leads to time branches. So he is trying to nib the problem in the bud so no bad buds and everyone gets a happy ending. Literally. First story working on other than that shitty sea monster love thing I did.

But yeah she does, all of this.. Why?!
    there are many debates and discussion on why norman created her and for what purpose. the most prominate theory is that norman made her as either a......weird self insert or a stand in for a woman who broke his heart. again, this is just theory.

but the way thersa acts and her interactions with people shows that norman, despite claiming to have been an army barber for years and been "everywhere", has these weird, almost racist assumptions about other races and cultures and how they work.

in one chapter, theresa and her husband go to Paris and visit the louvre and said that the mona Lisa wasn't impressive. then they went to a nice french restaurant but stand around waiting for the waiters to set them, even though anyone who's actually been to a nice restaurant knows that waiters/waitresses don't seat you.

then there was the time that norman sent a scene to a Jewish forum for people to look at and shower him with praise about how he solved the mid-east conflict, only for the members to tell him that no jew would do what he suggest they do in his book. and then he just started ignoring them and pushing this stupid scene despite people telling him that the scene was, the very least laughable and the very most, borderline anti-semetic.

then she uses her powers to make tons of gold and sell it at a flat rate, making herself a billionaire overnight, despite people telling him doing that would crash the economy because of the massive influx of gold.

this all comes from a man who doesn't seem to understand economics, social and cultural norms, physics, history, botony, biology, meteorology or chemistry. and thus, doesn't understand or what to understand how terrible the things she actually does. pretty every character in the book is either a extragorated villain or says she's the best thing since Jesus. (not kidding about that part. the pope literally says her will is same as the will of god).

i use to call her a mary sue but by the end of the book, theresa is a self-center, petty, dangerously moronic, egostical, psychotic tyrant, who imposes her will on the world, regardless of who benefits or who it hurts and is praised for it.

as I said pages ago, theresa maybe the worst villain in all of literature. maybe even in all of fiction.

Dark Lord Chou: *ahem* Despite my name and status with this title. I dare not act these acts noir thing they are apparent. I may literally sell myself to darkness and attempt to kill *God* based on what my work is. But the lack of culture is disturbing. And despite my goal I give it up due to finding a good woman, having to save her from my nature as the darkness “ Old Man Logan style” and then resolve the cycle completely.

Then in the sequel with no God powers try to be a good husband and father while Knight Templar bastards still try to hunt me down.

Me: Yeah, drop the Chou part but thought if a story like that. Also the time traveler thing. Willing to pm details there.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

EDIT: Not worth it.
    Last edited by Nik Hasta; 04-12-2020 at 12:42 AM. Reason: Obvious bait

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    So, the whole Theresa thing is that it's weird and bad?
    weird, bad, offensive to some, insulting to others, poorly written to the point where 3rd graders have a better grasp of punctuation and grammar.

pick one.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

weird, bad, offensive to some, insulting to others, poorly written to the point where 3rd graders have a better grasp of punctuation and grammar.

pick one.
    Well, my edit was rendered somewhat pointless.

Not interested in having a discussion on this any more. Be about your business.

sigh.

goddamn you, square. why you make aerith so cool?

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    JFC guys, it's just an elseworld. Move on already
    More fun to **** on it, for being horrendous.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

sigh.

goddamn you, square. why you make aerith so cool?
    I feel like it's more in line with her original personality then what we got in Advent Children and beyond where she's sort of typecast as this purely innocent almost saintly figure.

Sephiroth is a fucking monster. I now fully believe Square when they claimed that he wasn't at full power in Advent Children. And he's not even at his zenith in the remake yet. He's going to be a delight to use in Rumbles with this new material.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!